The Office Mafia Game Thread

I think he played scummy? I figure I'll die. Common practice to name your top targets.

The problem here is that you basically claimed MY role, the one I've proven I have. If you're who you say you are then no one other than me should have been your #1 choice.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice WIFOM. So when did your scummates scold you?

lol. If I had scummates they wouldn't let me post at all. You're scum and have played the part of "frustrated townie" well so far this game. It sucks that if you get any pressure in the next day phase you'll just end it early and we'll be down another townie.

lol. If I had scummates they wouldn't let me post at all. You're scum and have played the part of "frustrated townie" well so far this game. It sucks that if you get any pressure in the next day phase you'll just end it early and we'll be down another townie.

This is so entirely coached.

Frustrated? Nah, that's pretty much the label anyone puts on me when they want to meta-game me back to my halcyon days as a scum master. If you're town I will not even bother to use my power. I promise you that and stake my reputation on it.

This is so entirely coached.

Frustrated? Nah, that's pretty much the label anyone puts on me when they want to meta-game me back to my halcyon days as a scum master. If you're town I will not even bother to use my power. I promise you that and stake my reputation on it.

lol. Your fusion partner is gone, man. You slipped up by mentioning slats. Guarantee you're the GF.

**Somewhere in a rival paper company (Staples?)**

AVM walks in to the interview room, sits down.

Interviewer: Well Mr...uhm...AVM? Odd name. Why do you think you should be hired here?

AVM: I'm the Prince of all Saiyans.

Interviewer: O...K. Well how about this, what have you learned about the paper industry over the years?

AVM: It's all about Spiderman mems. And gay jokes, you homofag. You like bacon right?

Interviewer: Spiderman mems?

AVM: Don't avoid the question, asshat. Do you, or do you not like bacon?

Interviewer: Mr. AVM I will not have you speak to me tha...

AVM: GATLING GUN! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Interviewer: ((says nothing because he's quite dead))

****. I'm never getting another job.

Yea man good times.

/goes for high 5

//thinks about it again

Good thinking, man.

In other news, I've been baby sitting one of my roommates, and another one of my roommates girl-fling thing. Sigh...first night back.

I'm here. What are your thoughts on Vic being the GF?

Entirely possible.

You and him having the same powers makes no sense, but then I remember a couple games ago convincing myself that War Ensemble and Slats couldn't both be town with the same power, and I rode Slats like crazy... I ended up being wrong. It happens.

Frankly, my reads have been off all game. I thought Crusher was scum for sure, totally bought into Hess as town. Only person I'm not second guessing is Lily right now.

Entirely possible.

You and him having the same powers makes no sense, but then I remember a couple games ago convincing myself that War Ensemble and Slats couldn't both be town with the same power, and I rode Slats like crazy... I ended up being wrong. It happens.

I agree. Either Vic and I are both town or Vic is the GF.

Entirely possible.

Frankly, my reads have been off all game. I thought Crusher was scum for sure, totally bought into Hess as town. Only person I'm not second guessing is Lily right now.

you sound scummy.

Sorry if I'm being ambiguous with my responses to my top suspect in the middle of night phase.

Who doesn't sound scummy at this point btw? This is a stupid post.

you're stupid.

you very conveniently are morphing back into the "new ape" as we get closer to end game. passive ape is back with his "golly gee guys, I'm kinda lost right now."

balderdash I say!

Archived