I Miss...

SoFlaJets

Good team = less to be miserable about.

Only thing to talk about right now is the lockout, frankly, I don't want to talk lockout because I don't want to know what the worst case scenarios for the Jets are... in my mind, this will end, and the Jets will be able to sign a pass rusher and all their free agents... and take the next step.

Good team = less to be miserable about.

Only thing to talk about right now is the lockout, frankly, I don't want to talk lockout because I don't want to know what the worst case scenarios for the Jets are... in my mind, this will end, and the Jets will be able to sign a pass rusher and all their free agents... and take the next step.

and the whole thing about this lockout is it's frigging BOR-ING. I can't even tell you why this thing is going on-and you know what I don't really care either. All I know is one word to sum it all up: GREED and the other thing I know about it is IT'S PISSING ME OFF.

and the whole thing about this lockout is it's frigging BOR-ING. I can't even tell you why this thing is going on-and you know what I don't really care either. All I know is one word to sum it all up: GREED and the other thing I know about it is IT'S PISSING ME OFF.

Agreed.

Typical Jets luck, here they are probably one step away from the Super Bowl and this comes up now.

If they cancel the season (Which I doubt would ever happen) the Jets windows closes just a bit more.

I picked the perfect offseason to play JN Mafia. I just don't care about the NFL right now. Sad.

yea I'm kind of torn too 8-0. I picked up an afternoon/early evening Sunday gig that will surely end as soon as football comes back.

Agreed.

Typical Jets luck, here they are probably one step away from the Super Bowl and this comes up now.If they cancel the season (Which I doubt would ever happen) the Jets windows closes just a bit more.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Man it just makes you think that the franchise is snakebit.

But speaking to the title of the thread, the question is if I miss football this year do I care if they play pro football next year. Without playoffs, it is only 16 weeks, you can find something else to do.

That's not good news. I doubt Cro or Holmes sign any tender offers.

They’ll bitch, and moan, stamp their feet, and hold their breath. At the end of the day they will come in late, and pick up their 2.56 million dollar checks

I agree. This offseason bites. And I was thinking the same thing about the Jets having bad luck. I just have this feeling like it's 1994 all over again.

In 1994, the Yankees got off to the best start they had in years. But, the season ended, no World Series, no Yankees back on top. However, just over a year later the Yanks went on to forge the modern Yankees dynasty. Could the same thing be true of the Jets? Could this be just the last tease before an epic run?

Maybe.

I know I'm optimistic, and also no longer a Yankees fan, so things are looking up.

But...

Still...

This offseason sucks.

Archived