Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Yeah, but you claimed searcher? And doc.

When I said PLAIN SEARCHER I meant vanilla. Everyone exluding the demons is a searcher because this is a search party. Members of a search party are called searchers. Plain searcher = plain townie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe he will claim Robin and I can finally retire from Mafia.

I'll claim to be the man who shot tupac if it will stop all this searcher sh*t.

I've said all I've got to say. I've voted for who I'm going to vote for. Come whatever may.

When I said PLAIN SEARCHER I meant vanilla. Everyone exluding the demons is a searcher because this is a search party. Members of a search party are called searchers. Plain searcher = plain townie

Wtf is a vanilla searcher? Where the hell are you going to find vanilla? You know everybody loves chocolate around here.

You just got nominated to have your soul evicerated for all time.

What??? What'd I do? No offense meant, I only excluded you from that in-depth tit analysis because you're not "one of us" and don't seem to be a particularly gracious host. I'm just tired of hanging out with the schizo-tranny and the WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWombitch.

I assure you, if they're an option, your t!ts no doubt win. Come on, where's the Predatard love?

You mean like retire with him, privately, into the batcave?

Well, obviously.

I'll claim to be the man who shot tupac if it will stop all this searcher sh*t.

I've said all I've got to say. I've voted for who I'm going to vote for. Come whatever may.

You've said all you have to say until you have another reveal for us all (please be Robin, please be Robin).

Claiming cop was a bad call.

Have you ever picked up a girl at a bar and subsequently had sex with her and felt bad about it the next morning? That's JN mafia. Seems like a good idea before hand. It's fun while your doing it. But then afterwards your looking at yourself what the ****. I hope I didn't catch something.

Jack and Lily's posts seemed coordinated to me yesterday. First, Lily votes Jack, putting him at L3.

I don't like the way Jack wanted the Doc to reveal. I'm happy to see this train building.

Vote Jack

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1): AVM

Verb (1): Jack

Dan X (1): Vic

JF80 (3): Primate. JiF, Crusher

Jack (7): Slats, Verb, CTM, Smash, JF80, Brett, Lily

Primate (1): Pac

Sharrow (1): JC

Not voting: Crusher, Dan, Sharrow, DPR, Duke

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE IS Tomorrow 9:00 pm EST

That's enough for Jack who then reveals as the doc. This seemed extremely fishy to me, because first he was fishing for the doc and now he is the doc?!? Felt to me like the scum really wanted to out the doc, and this was a last ditch effort to get a counter claim.

In light of the double voter I'm going to reveal.

According to Hess I'm the only ****er smart enough to bring a first aid kit to a search party. I can use it once a night.

So that means I'm the doc. I must of been targeted last night and I was trying to put a wifom forward with the mafia by me verbally asking for the doc to reveal.

Then Lily, who voted Jack specifically because he was fishing around for the doc, is right there to be the second person unvoting and suggests that if there's a real doc out there, he should counter claim.

Unvote unless we get a counter claim

Just didn't like the whole exchange.

Didn't expect Jack to turn around and vote Lily after I did. Could be distancing, or more likely I'm just wrong. :lol: But it definitely bothered me.

Well, obviously.

You've said all you have to say until you have another reveal for us all (please be Robin, please be Robin).

Claiming cop was a bad call.

I never claimed cop but you figured me out. I'm really robin. I'm getting my motorcycle fixed. It's been in the shop. Crusher sat on it.

Btw, how can you claim cop and not even give us your investigation last night? If you were going to claim cop, and say lily was a demon, you should have just said you got a guilty on her last night. Doesn't make sense to me.

Have you ever picked up a girl at a bar and subsequently had sex with her and felt bad about it the next morning? That's JN mafia. Seems like a good idea before hand. It's fun while your doing it. But then afterwards your looking at yourself what the ****. I hope I didn't catch something.

Have you ever picked up a girl at the bar, by lying to her and telling her your a Doctor. But then you take her come and she finds your badge, gun and handcuffs, so you tell her you're a cop. But then she finds out your just a rent-a-cop security guard at the local retirement center? sh*t sucks.

Have you ever picked up a girl at the bar, by lying to her and telling her your a Doctor. But then you take her come and she finds your badge, gun and handcuffs, so you tell her you're a cop. But then she finds out your just a rent-a-cop security guard at the local retirement center? sh*t sucks.

he should have never claimed cop

Btw, how can you claim cop and not even give us your investigation last night? If you were going to claim cop, and say lily was a demon, you should have just said you got a guilty on her last night. Doesn't make sense to me.

Agreed. He's not playing his cop role very well.

if JIF rides the trike then you get the Big Wheel.

I have side car for him. Well, its actually an attachment for my surfboard, but it'll suffice.

he should have never claimed cop

+ 1

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1): Brett

Dan X (1): Smash

JF80 (4): Crusher, JiF, Sharrow, JF80

Jack (3): Verb, Lily, CTM

Lily (5): Slats, Jack, AVM, Vic, Primate

Vicious (3): Dan, DPR, JC

Not voting: Duke, Pac

DEADLINE IS 9:00 PM EST

Well duh, how the hell you think you got here?

Pac wishes he could get away with a cop & doc claim as well as Jack did.

Hahaha. :)

I'm having trouble figuring out how Jack's play makes sense as town or scum, though. Why do it in the first place, and why throw himself in front today when no one was going to lynch him.

I'm a roleless townie you freaking morons.

Claiming with 3 votes?

F*** it.

unvote vote Jetsfan80

I'll hang out with BG, JVOR, and the rest of the cooler dead people.

... and self-voting for good measure, I'd say this is a faggy thing to do... but you just opined about the splendor of sucking own peener.

Unvote Lily... she can live to emo another day

Vote JF80

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1): Brett

Dan X (1): Smash

JF80 (5): Crusher, JiF, Sharrow, JF80, Primate

Jack (3): Verb, Lily, CTM

Lily (4): Slats, Jack, AVM, Vic,

Vicious (3): Dan, DPR, JC

Not voting: Duke, Pac

DEADLINE IS 9:00 PM EST

THANKS BG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha. :)

I'm having trouble figuring out how Jack's play makes sense as town or scum, though. Why do it in the first place, and why throw himself in front today when no one was going to lynch him.

He's clearly a graduate of DPR's school of cross highway, then look both ways mafia.

Archived