Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

unvote

vote: Jack

No doubt his actions were scummy. I think I was more interested in keeping him around simply because he's new. He and Lily are my top 2, and whoever #3 is is pretty far behind.

This factored into my passive position on his play too - however, if he is scum, surely the bastards on his team with him told he him wouldn't get lynched on D1. Might explain the slop-fest of a game he's played.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have a strong feeling about it, just the points I made earlier about him kinda sweating Dan, but not really. No big deal.

Unvote Vic - vote JF80

I have no reason to vote JF80 other than to avoid a random lynch. I will switch if anyone presents a last minute case. I think I do understand where Jack felt like he was going to run plays and they all backfired - been there and done that. He doesn't know any better yet, and I do like players that actually play that way. He just needs to get his sea-legs.

Both times I recall where you have "run plays" like that you've been killed on D1/2 and been scum or SK, if I'm not mistaken.

Official Vote Count:

JiF (1): Brett

Dan X (1): Smash

JF80 (5): Crusher, JiF, Sharrow, JF80, Primate

Jack (3): Verb, Lily, CTM

Lily (4): Slats, Jack, AVM, Vic,

Vicious (3): Dan, DPR, JC

Not voting: Duke, Pac

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE IS 9:00 PM EST

unvote

vote JF80

unvote Vic

vote Jack

unvote

vote: Jack

Unvote Vic - vote JF80

This should be where we are at:

JF80 (7): Crusher, JiF, Sharrow, JF80, Primate, CTM, DPR

Jack (4): Verb, Lily, Dan, Slats

Lily (3): Jack, AVM, Vic,

Vicious (1): JC

Is there a reason you didn't list the leading vote getter?

I was also curious earlier why you listed Jack, Lily, and myself as "our 3 main candidates" ....

Here are our 3 main candidates

Jack -- claimed to be doc to "bait" scum, and believes he got Lily. It's along the same lines, to me, of what Dan said with Brett. She said he had an over-the-top reaction, and Jacks case is mostly built off Lilys reaction to his claim. Strikes me as a very selfish play by him regardless of him being right/wrong. He's accusing Lily of doing exactly what he did -- bait the doc to claim at a bad time.

Lily -- was the main one to jump when Jack claimed doc. Fact is, Jack has a point...but his point is really only valid if he gets heat for doing the exact same thing IMO. A couple other people had Lily on their radars beforehand, though, so it's far from entirely a Lily vs. Jack thing.

Dan -- I still have a hard time thinking she'd be so "meh" if scum. She could have very well been lynched before Jack got in here and took the momentum away. And that in itself is about the best "case" I could build against her right now. The timing is bothersome, but I still can't get around the fact that Dan is far too strategical IMO to risk needing Jack to come in here first.

We've got 7+ hours -- worst case scenario if we run out of time, Jacks telling the truth and we lynch a roleless townie. Can't hurt to hear Lilys reveal IMO. I will say, I don't necessarily believe they're on opposite sides either, though. (both town or both scum).

Vote: Lily

... When the vote count looked like this:

Official Vote Count:

Dan X (6): Vic, Lily, CTM, JiF, JC, Smash

JF80 (2): Primate, Crusher

Jack (1): Verb

Primate (1): Pac

Lily (2): Slats, Jack

Verbal (1): Sharrow

Vicious (3): Dan, DPR, JF80

Not voting: Duke, AVM

The 3 main candidates should have been myself, Vic, and J80/Lily (tied at 2 votes).

Just saw you at the bottom of the page lurking... wtf?

He's not there now? Did he dissappear and come back or was he on the whole time? The last game slats said I was in italics for an hour, when really I had just left my window open and went out..

I was also curious earlier why you listed Jack, Lily, and myself as "our 3 main candidates" ....

The 3 main candidates should have been myself, Vic, and J80/Lily (tied at 2 votes).

interesting he left out his fussion partner.. eh?

He's not there now? Did he dissappear and come back or was he on the whole time? The last game slats said I was in italics for an hour, when really I had just left my window open and went out..

He was gone, back, then gone.

Definitely an intriguing catch, especially since he was trying to call out Jack for not listing JF80 - whom he did list as JF.

AVM should be pressured on this D3 - with very little traffic, it'll be a win just to avoid random - let alone start a new train just to squeeze the other half of the butt fusion duo.

I understand swapping in Jack because of all the questions surrounding him, but I would like to hear exactly how AVM determined the 3 candidates. Since it's clear he wasn't going by vote count.

Both times I recall where you have "run plays" like that you've been killed on D1/2 and been scum or SK, if I'm not mistaken.

That's actually a really good point.

I'm staying put so we don't risk an already weak bandwagon 30 minutes before the deadline, but I did have a little blind spot there, didn't I.

Official Vote Count:

JF80 (8): Crusher, JiF, Sharrow, JF80, Primate, CTM, Dan, DPR

Jack (3): Verb, Lily, Slats

JF80 (7): Crusher, JiF, Sharrow, JF80, Primate, CTM, DPR

Jack (4): Verb, Lily, Dan, Slats

Wow, this will be one of our closest ones, if Verbal is silenced, Lily and Vic are gone, I think JC said he'd be out ... I'm assuming Slats will come back but then we still need one more.

Official Vote Count:

JF80 (9): Crusher, JiF, Sharrow, JF80, Primate, CTM, DPR, Dan, Slats

Jack (3): Verb, Lily

Wow, this will be one of our closest ones, if Verbal is silenced, Lily and Vic are gone, I think JC said he'd be out ... I'm assuming Slats will come back but then we still need one more.

Where is that cretin Pac when you need him... I'll use the Pac bat signal to call him...

mariohammer.jpg

Official FINAL Vote Count:

JF80 (10): Crusher, JiF, Sharrow, JF80, Primate, CTM, DPR, Dan, Slats, Jack

Jack (3): Verb, Lily

Lily (3): AVM, Vic,

So the trapped souls split up and go looking for items...

“Those ******* morons. They just don’t listen to me,” says H.S.

BG looks over at him, “Dude I know you’re like ah, Satan or something and that you killed me and are now holding my soul prisoner in this house and all…but don’t take it too hard. We both made it pretty clear that it was a trap, I’m dead and there is no getting out of this house unless they start destroying some ******* demon scum. They’re idiots. I’m already resigned to the fact that my spirit is never gonna be freed. We’re screwed.

*Nae looks at H.S. and rubs his back for comfort*

“Wait…wait,” says Nae! They’re fighting with each other again. I can hear their screaming and hollering from here. I think they’re gonna kill another one. Maybe they get it right this time.”

The three look at each other….BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

“Shhh, shut-up. One of them is dead. Let’s go see who it is.

Archived