Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL.... you are suspicious of them? You are lobbying to have a lynch go through on a power role.

Nothing about my play indicated that I had a scummy agenda... my whole lynch was bullsh*t. Lynch me means town has a 100% chance of losing an important member, and not lynching scum. Random gives us a 1/4 chance at scum I believe, and reduces the risk of losing a power role...

Keep griping about it though.

hey retard this is NOT ABOUT YOU its about a game mechanic that was by passed with no prior knowledge. At worst we should have gotten an extention on the deadline not just go srtaight to random.

Everything began to shake. That's how all the bad things start anyway. With a shake, a tremor, or something. It's always a shake. The floors of the hospital were being ripped apart. The halls were roiling with chaos and nobody knew what to do. They all pointed fingers as the gaping hole got bigger and they willed themselves not to see what was coming. Bonney fingers edged around the rim of the hole, while the members of the hospital readied a noose for the monkey man they were blind to what was behind them. All of a sudden the noose was pulled from Smash's blood lusting hands and his eyes met those all to lifeless eyes of the undead.

Everything began to shake. That's how all the bad things start anyway. With a shake, a tremor, or something. It's always a shake. The floors of the hospital were being ripped apart. The halls were roiling with chaos and nobody knew what to do. They all pointed fingers as the gaping hole got bigger and they willed themselves not to see what was coming. Bonney fingers edged around the rim of the hole, while the members of the hospital readied a noose for the monkey man they were blind to what was behind them. All of a sudden the noose was pulled from Smash's blood lusting hands and his eyes met those all to lifeless eyes of the undead.

I didn't think Crusher was playing this game...

hey retard this is NOT ABOUT YOU its about a game mechanic that was by passed with no prior knowledge. At worst we should have gotten an extention on the deadline not just go srtaight to random.

Hey Smash... lighten up. He's new here... and its a game.

seriously dude, at this point you should probably be lynched and mod-killed.

LOL.... you are suspicious of them? You are lobbying to have a lynch go through on a power role.

Nothing about my play indicated that I had a scummy agenda... my whole lynch was bullsh*t. Lynch me means town has a 100% chance of losing an important member, and not lynching scum. Random gives us a 1/4 chance at scum I believe, and reduces the risk of losing a power role...

Keep griping about it though.

I will give the role and alignment this time, because of the confusion. But I didn't specify so I won't lynch after the deadline. From now on this is a hammer game. I'm sorry, about this.

Worst decision of all time hahah... this is funny.

...and you were squirming so much it made you fake claim the nurse's aid role...roflmao :lol:

No, I fake claimed nurses aide so as not to become a NK target... I wanted to appear harmless to scum, but my mistake was putting too much faith in you guys to use your brains. "Oh I think Nae is scummy, but I'll vote Ape" ******* pathetic.

Speaking of squirmy. Did someone mention squirmy this page?

I was down for RL if it was a real RL because we haven't seen it. Would have been funny.

This is something else though.. A mod making an executive decision that goes against everything we've ever done on the site the last 4 years or however long we've been doing this. That takes away the lols from it.

No, I fake claimed nurses aide so as not to become a NK target... I wanted to appear harmless to scum, but my mistake was putting too much faith in you guys to use your brains. "Oh I think Nae is scummy, but I'll vote Ape" ******* pathetic.

Well then you sure pulled a fast one on scum. Good job. It was such a good fake claim nobody from town could even believe it. THAT'S how ******* good of a claim it was. LOL.

Smash was terrified. The Indian skeleton shook his skull and exhaled dust on Smash before he turned and stretched out a finger to the quietest member of the group. Someone screamed," Not Sharrow!!!!! NO!!!!!! But it wasn't Sharrow he was just sleeping. The skeleton was after Nolder. Grabbing him by his arm he pulled him into the hole. A loud wheezing was heard for what felt like a lifetime. Then his bones were shot up and the hole sealed itself.

NOLDER - ROLELESS NURSE -INNOCENT - has been modkilled

It is now night. Get your actions in. Send new pms with the subject tittle N1 action

Faith = absence of reason

I never thought Nae was scummy...not sure why you quoted that...

Smash was terrified. The Indian skeleton shook his skull and exhaled dust on Smash before he turned and stretched out a finger to the quietest member of the group. Someone screamed," Not Sharrow!!!!! NO!!!!!! But it wasn't Sharrow he was just sleeping. The skeleton was after Nolder. Grabbing him by his arm he pulled him into the hole. A loud wheezing was heard for what felt like a lifetime. Then his bones were shot up and the hole sealed itself.

NOLDER - ROLELESS NURSE -INNOCENT - has been modkilled

It is now night. Get your actions in. Send new pms with the subject tittle N1 action

Good game Nolder.

We are not in your head

I was down for RL if it was a real RL because we haven't seen it. Would have been funny.

This is something else though.. A mod making an executive decision that goes against everything we've ever done on the site the last 4 years or however long we've been doing this. That takes away the lols from it.

Errr, yeah I sorta see it but who cares. I take his word for it that he's making the best decision for the overall game. It's only d1.

Errr, yeah I sorta see it but who cares. I take his word for it that he's making the best decision for the overall game. It's only d1.

Or he could be making the best decision for scum. If the Ape is dirty he just got a free pass.

Well then you sure pulled a fast one on scum. Good job. It was such a good fake claim nobody from town could even believe it. THAT'S how ******* good of a claim it was. LOL.

Like I said, I played a pretty clean day one - had hoped you guys would lynch the sketchier players.

Who is to say scum weren't the last handful of votes on me too?

How often do we default to lynch a roleless townie or otherwise weak role when pressed up against a deadline? Almost always? You can bitch and moan until your red a$$ turns blue, but your lie was idiotic.

How often do we default to lynch a roleless townie or otherwise weak role when pressed up against a deadline? Almost always? You can bitch and moan until your red a$$ turns blue, but your lie was idiotic.

I thought it was in the best interests of the town... you going and ******* yourself would also be in the best interests of town.

I thought it was in the best interests of the town... you going and ******* yourself would also be in the best interests of town.

I don't see how that benefits the town at all.

Archived