Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random is never the play. The townie move on your part should've been to self vote. If it had gone random, I personally would've moved to speedlynch you on D2.

I still cant tell if hes scum or if he made some really ridiculous statements

Nice job waiting for 4 minute warning and then posting this slop after getting hammered. Brilliant

GFY.

I was trying to keep myself safe from scum/NK attempts.

This train on me is the slop... not one of you ****s even gave a reason for voting me. Not one of you pigs even thought I was playing scummy... and you all let it happen.

GFY.

This train on me is the slop... not one of you ****s even gave a reason for voting me. Not one of you pigs even thought I was playing scummy... and you all let it happen.

Nobody had a reason on anybody. It's D1. Your fake reveal sucked the most. Whatevs.

GFY.

You serious I said i didnt think you were scum but no way in hell Im down for random. Jack you need to rethink the random crap we need to discuss this

Random is never the play. The townie move on your part should've been to self vote. If it had gone random, I personally would've moved to speedlynch you on D2.

This is drenched with so much stupidity I can't take it... I don't self vote. Period.

Did anyone notice my post

MOD NOTE: I NEVER SAID THIS WAS A HAMMER GAME. ALTHOUGH I INTENDED IT TO BE. SINCE I DIDN'T SPECIFY WE HAVE A RANDOM LYNCH WITH AVM's UNVOTE. EVERY LYNCH FROM NOW ON WILL BE OVER AT THE HAMMER VOTE.

MOD NOTE: I NEVER SAID THIS WAS A HAMMER GAME. ALTHOUGH I INTENDED IT TO BE. SINCE I DIDN'T SPECIFY WE HAVE A RANDOM LYNCH WITH AVM's UNVOTE. EVERY LYNCH FROM NOW ON WILL BE OVER AT THE HAMMER VOTE.

Jack you said " this is a lynch" in your vote thread no way you can change that after posting it.

Jack you said " this is a lynch" in your vote thread no way you can change that after posting it.

The outcome of the random can't be worse than lynching me you goon... why are you lobbying for this lynch?

I didn't specify if this was a hammer game. So the monkey lives with AVM and his unvote. Spinning the wheel of random.org now.

From now on this is a hammer game.

First time 4 everything...would have preferred the Ape lynch on D1 instead of the random lynch...Son of a Coma Guy!

lol would be awesome if Smash was the random mod kill.

No it would not LOL trust me/ no way this should go to random I think we should all weigh in on this before jack posts any death scene. never heard of hammering being an option its always been an obvious game mechanic.

So you know slats is town? And CTM and JC are scum?

I know I am town... I'm talking about the $5 you've got riding on me... if I messed up your bets, don't hold it against me... I mostly ignore the details of your posts when you are scum.

Our default is a hammer game.

Im really surprised more players are not speaking up about this. And im really getting suspicious of those who think its ok.

LOL.... you are suspicious of them? You are lobbying to have a lynch go through on a power role.

Nothing about my play indicated that I had a scummy agenda... my whole lynch was bullsh*t. Lynch me means town has a 100% chance of losing an important member, and not lynching scum. Random gives us a 1/4 chance at scum I believe, and reduces the risk of losing a power role...

Keep griping about it though.

Archived