Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

What Hess is saying is that you claimed Chief Nurse SO NOW other people are following you by adding something to their nurse claims. He's not accusing you, he's accusing everyone else.

Only problem here is your scummy guilty conscience feeling the need to defend against everything.

Ahah, thanks, reread that and you're right.

Now lets lynch you!!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way you are flailing feels awfully scummy. Now you want to use a skimming argument? No, I am not skimming. When someone gives an alternative it's a suggestion. You were attacking it with a lot more vigor than that. So much so that it appeared you firmly believed it. That is why I questioned you. You were so against the idea and so quickly reacted to it. Almost knee jerk. That doesn't seem like "offering an alternative" to me.

The monkey offered his scenario as if he was absolutely, positively correct. It made sense to counter his idiocy with similar language.

Nurses:

Most are the basic nurse variety with the two that standing out Verb and JiF. The basic variety came up vanilla townie when Nolder was lynched so I have JiF and Verb on my short list for scum. The other reason I find the basic nurse as vanilla townies is the play of Pac and Hess. Hess for taking me off L-1 and moving to Ape on Day 1. As scum he could/should have easily waited for my hammer. Pac because he now appears like a bored and frustrated vanilla townie.

Doctors:

Smash is the oddball with the only basic garden variety doctor while the others have some specificity to their character. If we believe the Ape it looks like his Anesthesiologist character did relate to what function he played so I’m not sure what the Surgeon and/or Psychiatrist can do but doubt they both are scum unless Jack likes to hint at scum in his opening scene where he mentions surgeons and how the hospital treats emo patients. Don’t really suspect any of the Doc at this point. UNVOTE SMC

Techs:

Vic has not come across as overtly scummy even though he has pressed me for my defense on Day 1. Not sure there is anything I could do at this point to convince him otherwise. But his reaction does not seem out of the ordinary at this point. Nae has my interest. She comes across clean with the possible exception of the initial dustup with BG. Still wonder if she was just playing about the radioflyer or did it really come with all the bells and whistles?

VOTE: JiF

Mainly because of the names...Chief Nursing to closely related with BGs Chief of Medicine...

Nurses:

Most are the basic nurse variety with the two that standing out Verb and JiF. The basic variety came up vanilla townie when Nolder was lynched so I have JiF and Verb on my short list for scum. The other reason I find the basic nurse as vanilla townies is the play of Pac and Hess. Hess for taking me off L-1 and moving to Ape on Day 1. As scum he could/should have easily waited for my hammer. Pac because he now appears like a bored and frustrated vanilla townie.

Doctors:

Smash is the oddball with the only basic garden variety doctor while the others have some specificity to their character. If we believe the Ape it looks like his Anesthesiologist character did relate to what function he played so I’m not sure what the Surgeon and/or Psychiatrist can do but doubt they both are scum unless Jack likes to hint at scum in his opening scene where he mentions surgeons and how the hospital treats emo patients. Don’t really suspect any of the Doc at this point. UNVOTE SMC

Techs:

Vic has not come across as overtly scummy even though he has pressed me for my defense on Day 1. Not sure there is anything I could do at this point to convince him otherwise. But his reaction does not seem out of the ordinary at this point. Nae has my interest. She comes across clean with the possible exception of the initial dustup with BG. Still wonder if she was just playing about the radioflyer or did it really come with all the bells and whistles?

VOTE: JiF

Mainly because of the names...Chief Nursing to closely related with BGs Chief of Medicine...

Ah, yes, because BG was scum. Good point, lynch away. I'll be stronger from my grave then I ever could be alive.

I agree w/ ctm, given the circustances of the game set up and where we are at this point in the game...if there is another cop in the game, COME FORWARD NOW. I thought of a possibility where there is no cop but whatevs, unless someone comes forward now, unvote JC.

Who to vote for in place of him though, I really don't know.

Verb b/c "in-charge" nurse sounds wack or Nae as an EMT sounds sorta wack.

Maybe agry SMC cause he's just been playing whack in general.

I agree w/ ctm, given the circustances of the game set up and where we are at this point in the game...if there is another cop in the game, COME FORWARD NOW. I thought of a possibility where there is no cop but whatevs, unless someone comes forward now, unvote JC.

Who to vote for in place of him though, I really don't know.

Verb b/c "in-charge" nurse sounds wack or Nae as an EMT sounds sorta wack.

Maybe agry SMC cause he's just been playing whack in general.

I could lynch any of those players.

I'm itching for a lynching!

Official Day 3 Vote Count

JC (2) - Pac, Vic

Nae (1) - CTM

Smash (1) - Verb

SMC (1) - Slats

Hess (1) - Sharrow

CTM (1) - Smash

JiF (1) - JC

Verb (2) - Hess, JiF

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline Wednesday or Thursday

JC (2) - Pac, Vic

Nae (1) - CTM

Smash (1) - Verb

SMC (1) - Slats

Hess (1) - Sharrow

CTM (1) - Smash

Slats (1) - JiF

JiF (1) - JC

Verb (1) - Hess

Best vote count ever.

Me too JiF.

vote Verb

Unvote Slats

Vote Verb

JC (1) - Vic

Nae (1) - CTM

Smash (1) - Verb

SMC (1) - Slats

Hess (2) - Sharrow , PAC

CTM (1) - Smash

JiF (1) - JC

Verb (2) - Hess, JiF

Slats, Nae and Vic I could lynch too. I could really lynch anyone though, just saying.

Dude its like we are channeling each other again...well, accept for the Vic part...but the rest is spot on.

Verb, Slats, Nae.

in that order. game over 2 of them are the last remaining scum.

Archived