Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

OMG I will ANYBODY right now. Can we just form a train on someone.

I don't really like killing ctm or jif or sharrow or really even pac so much. Vic would not be polite and smc fagged himself...so I guess anyone else. Let's do this!!!

P.s j/k smc relax hombre

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all, long time no talk.

Sorry to interrupt your game Jack, just thought I'd check in when I had the chance.

Just an update, I graduated and moved in with my Grandpa in the Bay Area for a summer internship, before starting Grad School in September. However, as luck would have it, Gramps had heart surgery just before I moved in, so he has been in pretty bad shape. When I am not at work (12 hour day because of an hour commute each way), I am pretty much taking care of him.

Throw in the fact that he has no internet, I don't get phone reception, and my work is an a$$-kicker about using the computer for non-work activities because they have severe trust issues with intellectual property.

Anyways, long story short, things are going really well right now otherwise, I just have severe connectivity issues and wanted to come post the first chance. Thanks for all the support you guys gave me earlier, it meant alot, and hopefully I will be able to sort out my internet use so I can play again as soon as possible.

Keep up the good work... and remember, when in doubt, lynch Jif.

OMG I will ANYBODY right now. Can we just form a train on someone.

I don't really like killing ctm or jif or sharrow or really even pac so much. Vic would not be polite and smc fagged himself...so I guess anyone else. Let's do this!!!

P.s j/k smc relax hombre

We can kill you then?

Sorry to interrupt your game Jack, just thought I'd check in when I had the chance.

Just an update, I graduated and moved in with my Grandpa in the Bay Area for a summer internship, before starting Grad School in September. However, as luck would have it, Gramps had heart surgery just before I moved in, so he has been in pretty bad shape. When I am not at work (12 hour day because of an hour commute each way), I am pretty much taking care of him.

Throw in the fact that he has no internet, I don't get phone reception, and my work is an a$$-kicker about using the computer for non-work activities because they have severe trust issues with intellectual property.

Anyways, long story short, things are going really well right now otherwise, I just have severe connectivity issues and wanted to come post the first chance. Thanks for all the support you guys gave me earlier, it meant alot, and hopefully I will be able to sort out my internet use so I can play again as soon as possible.

Sounds like your a good grandson, best wishes to your grandfather

Best wishes and prayers for Grandpa. Glad he has you for a grandson.

Throw in the fact that he has no internet, I don't get phone reception, and my work is an a$-kicker about using the computer for non-work activities because they have severe trust issues with intellectual property.

Keep up the good work, Brett. I'm sure your family's proud of you.

I think we should lynch JiF in your honor.

I'm trusting in JC. I think that's my biggest crime. If the majority of the town finds that scummy, lynch me. Personally I don't see much hope for the town if either...

a.) JC is scum or

b.) JC is telling the truth, and we lynch him

So if he's scum, I think we're already screwed by not getting a counter immediately. If he's town, we screw ourselves by lynching him.

But I think that at the time a town cop would've stepped forward, and that a scum counter would've been a bad play - so I'm trusting in him as the only real shot at victory here.

Without a coroner's report, scum is free to defend against and argue for the lynching of anyone, knowing that they're not going to be implicated in the process. That's a huge advantage for them, and an almost impossible hurdle for the town to get over. Without a cop, I think it would be impossible.

Vic made the claim that he could pick up JC's 8-ball if JC were telling the truth about his role - while he was the major proponent for taking him out. That's the scummiest play in the game so far as I'm concerned. But we all know he's not going to be around here to defend today, so that's not the way to go.

JiF's reveal sounded fishy to me immediately, and I haven't seen much townie behavior from him this game. I do not think SMC defended all that well. He countered my accusations with a lot of bravado and insults before settling down and talking rationally - but the initial reaction was over the top. Psychiatrist isn't a strong fit in the hospital, either.

Verb was the other player that day who was in favor of lynching an uncountered cop in our no coroner report game on D1. I can go there with a vote, too.

The time you won't be spending online with us, calling people ghey and retarded, is much better spent with him.

Take care of what is most important... Here's to a brilliant recovery by your Gramps!

I'm trusting in JC. I think that's my biggest crime. If the majority of the town finds that scummy, lynch me. Personally I don't see much hope for the town if either...

a.) JC is scum or

So if he's scum, I think we're already screwed by not getting a counter immediately. If he's town, we screw ourselves by lynching him.

But I think that at the time a town cop would've stepped forward, and that a scum counter would've been a bad play - so I'm trusting in him as the only real shot at victory here.

Without a coroner's report, scum is free to defend against and argue for the lynching of anyone, knowing that they're not going to be implicated in the process. That's a huge advantage for them, and an almost impossible hurdle for the town to get over. Without a cop, I think it would be impossible.

Vic made the claim that he could pick up JC's 8-ball if JC were telling the truth about his role - while he was the major proponent for taking him out. That's the scummiest play in the game so far as I'm concerned. But we all know he's not going to be around here to defend today, so that's not the way to go.

JiF's reveal sounded fishy to me immediately, and I haven't seen much townie behavior from him this game. I do not think SMC defended all that well. He countered my accusations with a lot of bravado and insults before settling down and talking rationally - but the initial reaction was over the top. Psychiatrist isn't a strong fit in the hospital, either.

Verb was the other player that day who was in favor of lynching an uncountered cop in our no coroner report game on D1. I can go there with a vote, too.

Hmmmm...think I might use you as my example. You're playing scummy as hell.

I love the, Vic is my favorite, but yet you are voting me. Which is par for the course with your bandwagon scummy approach this game.

And I love how my reveal is fishy. I was the first to reveal but my reveal is fishy??? lmfao. I'm just really good, I knew there would be a ton of nurses in this game so I primitively revealed a higher ranked nurse.

I'm just waiting for CTM to comeback. He even told you ****s I'm town but you are continuing down this path. Its actually pretty awesome.

a.) JC is scum or

So the only viable solution is ....When in Doubt vote CTM .

I pretty much agree with a lot of what you said here. I do not trust Vic I do not trust Verb and I do not trust CTM . I feel Verbal wants to get lynched based on some of his posts and that leads me to believe he can take someone out. The JC issue will make or break a town victory. Im not sure what goes down in this game to even give us the slightest chance to win but something has to give soon.

So the only viable solution is ....When in Doubt vote CTM .

I pretty much agree with a lot of what you said here. I do not trust Vic I do not trust Verb and I do not trust CTM . I feel Verbal wants to get lynched based on some of his posts and that leads me to believe he can take someone out. The JC issue will make or break a town victory. Im not sure what goes down in this game to even give us the slightest chance to win but something has to give soon.

You can trust CTM.

There's a reason why I went away from him and a reason why he went away from me.

Hmmmm...think I might use you as my example. You're playing scummy as hell.

I love the, Vic is my favorite, but yet you are voting me. Which is par for the course with your bandwagon scummy approach this game.

And I love how my reveal is fishy. I was the first to reveal but my reveal is fishy??? lmfao. I'm just really good, I knew there would be a ton of nurses in this game so I primitively revealed a higher ranked nurse.

I'm just waiting for CTM to comeback. He even told you ****s I'm town but you are continuing down this path. Its actually pretty awesome.

Vic is having another baby today. I'm not going to lynch him at the same time.

Guessing that there would be a ton of nurses in this game wouldn't've been hard. "Chief" nurse sounded squirrely the moment I heard it. The only thing that had me believing it was the fact that you revealed first. But that weird reveal with only a few votes on you was hardly standard town behavior, either.

I asked CTM about you directly and his answer was:

it is, but i'm pretty sure jifiot is town

Hardly compelling evidence. He's also under suspicion by quite a few people in the game, so I'm not sure he's your best source for salvation, either.

Vic is having another baby today. I'm not going to lynch him at the same time.

Guessing that there would be a ton of nurses in this game wouldn't've been hard. "Chief" nurse sounded squirrely the moment I heard it. The only thing that had me believing it was the fact that you revealed first. But that weird reveal with only a few votes on you was hardly standard town behavior, either.

I asked CTM about you directly and his answer was:

Hardly compelling evidence. He's also under suspicion by quite a few people in the game, so I'm not sure he's your best source for salvation, either.

Was it harldy town behavior? What did you learn about it? Did we not end up in mass reveal? You are so scummy its ridiculous.

I'm going to make an example of out of you.

CTM is town, I'm town. I'm just waiting for his arrival.

You can trust CTM.

There's a reason why I went away from him and a reason why he went away from me.

Why don't you just spit it out? Then CTM can come in and verify. You had no problem with a lightening quick reveal before.

Was it harldy town behavior? What did you learn about it? Did we not end up in mass reveal? You are so scummy its ridiculous.

Haha! What's scummy about my play outside of the fact that I find you scummy? :lol:

Why don't you just spit it out? Then CTM can come in and verify. You had no problem with a lightening quick reveal before.

The Ape happened for a reason.

Haha! What's scummy about my play outside of the fact that I find you scummy? :lol:

You are a bandwagoning fool who pushes agenda that make no sense to fit your clever little scummy behavior.

The Ape happened for a reason.

You are a bandwagoning fool who pushes agenda that make no sense to fit your clever little scummy behavior.

I guess it's so clever that you can't figure it out. :lol:

So what do you think of JC and Vic? I think that's the crux of the game right there.

Awesome news Brett. Hope you still have time to get your butthole filled by all your Cali homo friends.

So whats up, we got a mofo'ing deadline yet?

And while I respect the fact that we should lynch me in Brett's honor...it wont happen.

I think you should self vote in honor of Bret. LOL

Archived