1,000,000 posts

Jetsfan80

Not sure if anyone noticed or cared, but it looks like the Jets forum recently went over the million mark in posts (or "replies"). The lounge is also closing in on 500,000. Pretty cool for a board run by gheys.

And it happened in the midst of a Chad debate. Isn't that just so appropriate.

Not sure if anyone noticed or cared, but it looks like the Jets forum recently went over the million mark in posts (or "replies"). The lounge is also closing in on 500,000. Pretty cool for a board run by gheys.

Is Maxs last name really Ghey?

I won't rest until the mafia forum has more posts than the baseball forum.

Awesome...I knew we were getting close to 1 million in the football forum but I didn't know we passed it. Great job, thanks everyone.

Although it has an * because of all the Chad and Herm posts. Without those we are around 50,000. :)

Awesome...I knew we were getting close to 1 million in the football forum but I didn't know we passed it. Great job, thanks everyone.

Although it has an * because of all the Chad and Herm posts. Without those we are around 50,000. :)

You must admit the fact that after quite some time without one the fact that there is a thread discussing them at this point really is too perfect. I really hope one of those posts was #1000000. Any way to find that out?

You must admit the fact that after quite some time without one the fact that there is a thread discussing them at this point really is too perfect. I really hope one of those posts was #1000000. Any way to find that out?

We could find out but it would take a little work. The problem is that all the deleted posts\spam are still in the database. So what shows as post # 1,000,000 could really be post # 1,000,555 or so. Not sure I would be able to determine that.

We did it originally for the 1 millionth overall, and Irish Jet was the lucky winner then.

We could find out but it would take a little work. The problem is that all the deleted posts\spam are still in the database. So what shows as post # 1,000,000 could really be post # 1,000,555 or so. Not sure I would be able to determine that.

We did it originally for the 1 millionth overall, and Irish Jet was the lucky winner then.

You are probably scared at what you will find. A Patriot Fan was the 1 millionth post. #-o

dude... you want the man coming in and cleaning things up? We're the Vegas of jets nation.. what happens there stays there

Max wouldn't make any changes. He'd come in for 5 minutes, look around, be frightened by what he finds, then leave.

Archived