JetNation on LinkedIn

Maxman

I'm afraid to do this. I have a bunch of connection on LinkedIn and all I get are constant updates from some guy named Phil S.

You get riveting updates about Document Management. Let's be real here, that is exiting stuff.

Can I use JN as a reference for my next job?

Yes, but only if you list JetNation under your employment history. Do it. Do it. Do it.

I hereby give you the official title of:

Logistics Manager

Not sure what it means but it sounds okay. Stick with us and next year you might become the Director of Operations. You are going places son.

Yes, but only if you list JetNation under your employment history. Do it. Do it. Do it.

Logistics Manager

Not sure what it means but it sounds okay. Stick with us and next year you might become the Director of Operations. You are going places son.

...but...but Director of Operations is my title. Are you trying to tell me something?

Logistics Manager

Done.

biggrin.gif

I want that job for real somewhere... lol

ecurb you were the director of online advertising until we fired you in March of 2011 for never actually selling an ad. But you should leave that part out on interviews. :D

ecurb you were the director of online advertising until we fired you in March of 2011 for never actually selling an ad. But you should leave that part out on interviews. :D

We could not put up the Ad's that companies wanted on JN...

Archived