Gholston

TNJet

Someone will pick him up. And for that.... hahahaha!. Thats all. Lets just hope he doesnt turn into the next John Abraham in a 4-3 somewhere (ouch) Or Belichick makes him a stud pass rusher against us (barf)

Someone will pick him up. And for that.... hahahaha!. Thats all. Lets just hope he doesnt turn into the next John Abraham in a 4-3 somewhere (ouch) Or Belichick makes him a stud pass rusher against us (barf)

Well, good thing is, I really don't think that is going to happen. Usually I'm paranoid but not this time. Not with Gholston.

Well, good thing is, I really don't think that is going to happen. Usually I'm paranoid but not this time. Not with Gholston.

Right? I am the same way. I freak out over guys we lose coming back to haunt us, but in all honesty I don't think we'll ever hear from Gholston again. Ever

Danny Woodhead part dux :angry:

What makes anyone think he even has any interest in playing football anymore? This guy is a millionaire thanks to his short NFL career and clearly just doesn't have the passion for the game. Maybe he'll give a run at some team's camp, but I wouldn't be shocked if he's more than happy to just hang them up and count his money.

What coach out there is thinking, "You know, I know Rex couldn't fix him, but I can"?

h8u

What makes anyone think he even has any interest in playing football anymore? This guy is a millionaire thanks to his short NFL career and clearly just doesn't have the passion for the game. Maybe he'll give a run at some team's camp, but I wouldn't be shocked if he's more than happy to just hang them up and count his money.

I agree, its not like you are hearing about interested parties and its not like you've ever heard the guy say anthing along the lines of being determined to play in the NFL. Me thinks he's going to open a gym so that he can pump iron and stare at dudes for the rest of his life.

For every John Abraham we've cut, there's a thousand Victor Hobson's and Chris Baker's. God I remember how pissed people were when we cut Hobson, and then the outrage when he signed with NE. He didn't even last a preseason with them and couldn't make it on any other team in the NFL, while being healthy! That dude sucked huge donkey balls, yet alot of Jets fans thought it was the end of the world when we cut him. :blink:

For every John Abraham we've cut, there's a thousand Victor Hobson's and Chris Baker's. God I remember how pissed people were when we cut Hobson, and then the outrage when he signed with NE. He didn't even last a preseason with them and couldn't make it on any other team in the NFL, while being healthy! That dude sucked huge donkey balls, yet alot of Jets fans thought it was the end of the world when we cut him. :blink:

Well, the big difference is Abraham was good with us before we let him go.

I agree, its not like you are hearing about interested parties and its not like you've ever heard the guy say anthing along the lines of being determined to play in the NFL. Me thinks he's going to open a gym so that he can pump iron and stare at dudes for the rest of his life.

This is exactly what I think he'll do. Open a few Gholston's Gyms in Ohio. He'll probably do pretty well.

He's got so much money already, can't imagine what the point would be for him to take the league minimum offers he might get, only to get bounced in training camp.

This is exactly what I think he'll do. Open a few Gholston's Gyms in Ohio. He'll probably do pretty well.

He's got so much money already, can't imagine what the point would be for him to take the league minimum offers he might get, only to get bounced in training camp.

Does TomGayne live in Ohio? I could see him joining the gym looking for a sugar daddy in Gholston.

Archived