Phillip Buchanon

F.Chowds

Is it mandatory you critique every post I make? I was joking with him and he fully understood, unlike you.

Jokes have punchlines.

This isn't a critique, I'm just asking for less spam.

I came in here to see if there's any new news on Buchanon, and have to sift through an extra page and a half of your nonsense... then I got to the next thread, and same thing.... next thread, same thing.

Jokes have punchlines.

This isn't a critique, I'm just asking for less spam.

I came in here to see if there's any new news on Buchanon, and have to sift through an extra page and a half of your nonsense... then I got to the next thread, and same thing.... next thread, same thing.

I feel the same way about your posts sometimes, last night you had to tell us you were drunk it was irrelevant to the thread but you posted it. Is that considered a joke or spam according to your rules. But because you asked nicely im gonna try to recluse myself from doing that in the future.

I think it is.

I think when its all said and done, our secondary looks like this: Revis, Cromartie, Buchanon, Wilson, Strickland, Marquice Cole

You need 4-5 good CBs to beat the Patriots, plain and simple. This would be a better lineup than last year.

Colts.

Guest Jpf4671

Plan C?

Lol,..nah I would think we're looking at buchanon as a depth signing not as a backup plan,.more misleading Clayton tweets

Thanks for the update, Charlie! We are soooo lucky to have an insider such as yourself on the boards! You're the man!

Incarcerated Charlie!

Seriously? Because I'm pretty sure a mod denied it last time I made the accusation, like 10 posts into his account.

ATTITUDE AND BALLS!!

Actually, I thought they confirmed it almost two years ago.

Archived