Do the Jets really like Jeremy Kerley?

#27TheDominator

Rex Ryan stated that Mason is not coming in as number a 3 (slot) receiver, but instead to mix in with Burress and Holmes as three top guys. He also made it known that Mason is "one of the best third-down WRs in game." Said he's familiar with our offense.

You all know what Mason not being our #3 WR actually means right? Looks like Jeremy Kerley is heading into the season as our true slot WR and I can't wait to see this kid take the field! At 5'9/188 lbs, he's the perfect size coming out of the slot. Two examples are Wayne Chrebet: 5'10/188 lbs and Wes Welker: 5'9/185 lbs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHCHWXrhKJI

Rex Ryan stated that Mason is not coming in as number a 3 (slot) receiver, but instead to mix in with Burress and Holmes as three top guys. He also made it known that Mason is "one of the best third-down WRs in game." Said he's familiar with our offense.

You all know what Mason not being our #3 WR actually means right? Looks like Jeremy Kerley is heading into the season as our true slot WR and I can't wait to see this kid take the field! At 5'9/188 lbs, he's the perfect size coming out of the slot. Two examples are Wayne Chrebet: 5'10/188 lbs and Wes Welker: 5'9/185 lbs.

I've been dreaming of the day we found our answer at the slot. I hope it's Kerley.

This guy seems loaded with talent and potential. I didn't realize he was that much of an impact player. He's going to be great here, no doubt in my mind.

Oh yeah, no doubt about it. When Rex Ryan and especially Mike Westhoff have nothing but praise to say about a rookie, you know we've drafted a diamond in the rough. Laveranues Coles turned out to become a great drafting for the Jets, I was in love with his 40 time instantly, but I haven't been this amped up for a rookie WR since we've drafted either Keyshawn Johnson or Santana Moss. Both were first round picks, Keyshawn going 1st overall and Moss going top 20, but this kid has me dreaming about our 1st explosive slot WR since Wayne Chrebet. Wayne Chrebet went undrafted, so he became a shocker to Jet fans such as myself... But this Kerley kid has the ability to become something special for Sanchez and the Jets offense from here on out. He was a huge reason why TCU went undefeated last year, ranked as a top 5 player for his respected team, which is impressive because TCU has became ONE HELL of a college football program over the years. Tomlinson (LT) also loved the drafting of Kerley. This kid's a winner.

Archived