Patriots vs Jaguars preseason gameday thread.

JetsFanFromQueens

How did Mallet look

He was lights out against a bunch of grochery baggers.

Kids got a cannon. Stands big and tall in the pocket and throws a moF'ing bullet. He's got a little but of Vick in him pre prison. Doesnt know how to put any touch on the ball...its almost like he was over throwing. Either way, he looked sharp...but so did Hoyer...so who knows?

He was lights out against a bunch of grochery baggers.

Kids got a cannon. Stands big and tall in the pocket and throws a moF'ing bullet. He's got a little but of Vick in him pre prison. Doesnt know how to put any touch on the ball...its almost like he was over throwing. Either way, he looked sharp...but so did Hoyer...so who knows?

Yeah figures....super annoyed he fell to the Pats. He was by far the best QB in the draft.

Blaine Gabbert....lol, really?

Yeah figures....super annoyed he fell to the Pats. He was by far the best QB in the draft.

Gabbert looked pretty good. He's definitely a work in progress but he was victimized last night by dropped passes and lousy protection.

He threw one pass where he threaded the needle between two defenders that was just sick. The potential and the attitude are there. He could very well be a Sanchez clone with a slightly stronger arm.

Gabbert looked sharp though too. Another guy, who stands big and tall, has a good pocket pressence, quick release...and pretty accurate. He'll be starting in no time. He just looks like a QB. Led the team down the field with relative ease. Stalled and settled for a FG...but the kid looks like he's got it.

Gabbert looked pretty good. He's definitely a work in progress but he was victimized last night by dropped passes and lousy protection.

He threw one pass where he threaded the needle between two defenders that was just sick. The potential and the attitude are there. He could very well be a Sanchez clone with a slightly stronger arm.

Sanchez clone? The dude is 6'5, 235. He's a big boy...not no China Doll.

Not sure if the Pats 2nd string, third string and scrubs played well or if Jacksonville just sucks.

If things keep trending the way they have been, Darious Butler is going to be playing himself off the team. Weird to see a guy with some promise just tank like that. What happened? It's a miniscule version of Tiger Wood's tumble. I mean, how can the worlds greatest golfer just lose it? Sure, troubles, troubles....but it's been a while now. What the heck? Not that Butler was great - but he's fallen hard. I don't understand it.

Price played well. If he can learn to be an aadequate KR, Tate could be in trouble.

Solder is a big dude.

I actually saw pressure on the opposing QB. It was such a tease.

Not sure if the Pats 2nd string, third string and scrubs played well or if Jacksonville just sucks.

If things keep trending the way they have been, Darious Butler is going to be playing himself off the team. Weird to see a guy with some promise just tank like that. What happened? It's a miniscule version of Tiger Wood's tumble. I mean, how can the worlds greatest golfer just lose it? Sure, troubles, troubles....but it's been a while now. What the heck? Not that Butler was great - but he's fallen hard. I don't understand it.

Price played well. If he can learn to be an aadequate KR, Tate could be in trouble.

Solder is a big dude.

I actually saw pressure on the opposing QB. It was such a tease.

You can't really take anything away from a JV game like that.

Gotta love this overreaction from ESPN.com:

Quarterback situation looks sharp. Between Brian Hoyer and Ryan Mallett, the Patriots appear to have one of the best backup quarterback situations in the NFL. Both were impressive.

After one preseason game which featured barely any starters from either team? Really?

I know we're not supposed to root for injuries so I'll just put it this way: As a Jets fan, I would love nothing more than to see either Hoyer or Mallett get significantly extended playing time in the regular season.

Gotta love this overreaction from ESPN.com:

After one preseason game which featured barely any starters from either team? Really?

I know we're not supposed to root for injuries so I'll just put it this way: As a Jets fan, I would love nothing more than to see either Hoyer or Mallett get significantly extended playing time in the regular season.

In other words, you want to see Brady get hurt badly.

Zippy, Zippy, Zippy...ever meet Karma?

In other words, you want to see Brady get hurt badly.

Zippy, Zippy, Zippy...ever meet Karma?

I don't believe in it Terry honey because I always root for Tom Brady to get hurt. :P

The football gods answered my prayers in 2007. :D

What I really want is for his career to end in a bizarre injury resulting from gay sex with Bill Belichick that can't be denied due to the nature of the injury. B)

I don't believe in it Terry honey because I always root for Tom Brady to get hurt. :P

The football gods answered my prayers in 2007. :D

What I really want is for his career to end in a bizarre injury resulting from gay sex with Bill Belichick that can't be denied due to the nature of the injury. B)

Hmmm...wonder what the football God's will do this year? They do some pretty devastating stuff every year. The Cowboys got the whammie last year. Shoot, GB was riddled but had enough depth and a world class QB/D to get over it. Indy was plagued. Who will it be this year? Stay tuned....

Hmmm...wonder what the football God's will do this year? They do some pretty devastating stuff every year. The Cowboys got the whammie last year. Shoot, GB was riddled but had enough depth and a world class QB/D to get over it. Indy was plagued. Who will it be this year? Stay tuned....

Brady gay sex injury with Belichick! [-o<

Archived