Official 2012-2013 New York Knicks Thread

RutgersJetFan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to mention some horrible officiating. Melo literally got smacked in the face while shooting, but apparently that's just a difficult shot in dallas. I understand home cooking to an extent but that was brutal at the end of the game.

Yep, and Carter's sliding under Melo and being in the restricted area, but that was an offensive foul. Melo had 4 offensive fouls yesterday which was ridiculous.

It is interesting that in the Knicks two road losses Melo has been in foul trouble because of questionable calls.

Beat Houston and everything will be back on track. Need a 3 game winning streak with @Rockets, Pistons, @Nets

Apparently I grabbed all the straws and napkins off the bar last night and told the bartender that I wouldn't give them back until the refs started doing their job and racism was dead in America. I have no recollection of any of this. Gotta love the night before Thanksgiving.

Being single the night before Thanksgiving was awesome.

Being single the night before Thanksgiving was awesome.

I'm holed up reading so much lately that it doesn't even matter. Despite my bachelorhood, my social skills have greatly diminished due to that. Don't get me wrong, my pimp hand used to be strong, but now when I'm out I might as well be Ricky Bobby after his first win when he didn't know what to do with his hands. Just straight confused.

I'm holed up reading so much lately that it doesn't even matter. Despite my bachelorhood, my social skills have greatly diminished due to that. Don't get me wrong, my pimp hand used to be strong, but now when I'm out I might as well be Ricky Bobby after his first win when he didn't know what to do with his hands. Just straight confused.

Nah, its simpler than that.

Being single allows you to get wasted in a bar with a clear conscience.

As a married guy with kids its like I have to babysit myself at a bar. It sucks. No extra drink, no extra flirting because you know it might end up with something you notsosecretly want.

Thats why I save all my drinking for my or my friends' houses.

Unfortunate turn of events, but it was still a road game in a place Knicks have not historically played well.

I'm more interested in how they respond over the next couple of games. They have to pick up the defensive intensity.

JR Smith may be clubbing again because he has been awful this week on the defensive end.

Life is stupid. Sports are stupid. I hate the Internet and Mark Sanchez and Jeremy Lin.

Lin was a non factor in this game. Parson and Harden killed them. Harden by himself nearly shot more FTs than the Knicks. JR Smith looks lost on the defensive end the last 2 weeks.

Lin was a non factor in this game. Parson and Harden killed them. Harden by himself nearly shot more FTs than the Knicks. JR Smith looks lost on the defensive end the last 2 weeks.

Sanchez runs in to Brandon Moore's ass and the Knicks get blown out by Houston on consecutive nights. My cycloptic colleague is correct once again. The world is a cruel place completely devoid of light in which hope, belief, and even existence are completely meaningless.

Sanchez runs in to Brandon Moore's ass and the Knicks get blown out by Houston on consecutive nights. My cycloptic colleague is correct once again. The world is a cruel place completely devoid of light in which hope, belief, and even existence are completely meaningless.

But we knew that before the game.

Camacho dying this morning. Rutgers blowing a BCS shot to Pitt right now. What a ****ing week.

Sorry for your luck.

I'm the only person in my family to go to college so my family doesnt really follow it but I am fortunate from the sense that I've got the Gators. Last night was exciting. Got real drunk and so obnoxious toward my FSU friends that I wanted to beat myself up. Hurting really bad today and I hate Lane Kiffin.

Archived