as long as the Jets win on Thanksgiving I don't care if they go 4-12

Blackout

They are going to be behind KC and Jax in the draft. No chance at an elite QB.

Are there any elite QB's in this draft to begin with. Now I am not an expert on NFL draft nor i do I play one on TeeVee but this next draft does not look like it will have anyone super elite in it like say a Andrew Luck.

Still I would want the JETS to end up as high as they possible could.

What have you seen this team do well enough to beat 5 NFL teams?

They demolished the Colts and Bills and should have beat the Pats and Texans. They aren't as bad as the board suggests... but they're certainly not that good either. With the upcoming schedule it's possible.

They demolished the Colts and Bills and should have beat the Pats and Texans. They aren't as bad as the board suggests... but they're certainly not that good either. With the upcoming schedule it's possible.

The AFC is terrible and there is a TON of parity in the NFL in general. "Should have" wins don't really mean anything in this NFL.

Are there any elite QB's in this draft to begin with. Now I am not an expert on NFL draft nor i do I play one on TeeVee but this next draft does not look like it will have anyone super elite in it like say a Andrew Luck.

Still I would want the JETS to end up as high as they possible could.

Spot on, this draft's QBs are weak. Geno Smith and Matt Barkley highlight the lackluster group. I was big on Geno for a while until we played Texas tech and he's look bad ever since. Matt Barkley is a 6 '2" pretty boy QB from USC. I think everyone on this forum knows how that story ends. If the Jets get the #3 pick in the draft, I'll be more than happy. Suck for Jones, dudes a stud and a perfect fit for our 3-4 D

Spot on, this draft's QBs are weak. Geno Smith and Matt Barkley highlight the lackluster group. I was big on Geno for a while until we played Texas tech and he's look bad ever since. Matt Barkley is a 6 '2" pretty boy QB from USC. I think everyone on this forum knows how that story ends. If the Jets get the #3 pick in the draft, I'll be more than happy. Suck for Jones, dudes a stud and a perfect fit for our 3-4 D

Haven't we had enough of USC QB's ?

Archived