Official 2013 World Series Thread - Boston vs. St. Louis

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of this is actually true, but keep trolling.

What isn't true? They didn't quit on Francona and Bobby V? They don't have a 170M payroll? Ortiz didn't do roids? Just because you have a few sh*tty players like Johnny Gomes or Victorino get hot and get some big hits doesn't mean you're all of a sudden some scrappy lovable team...

What isn't true? They didn't quit on Francona and Bobby V? They don't have a 170M payroll? Ortiz didn't do roids? Just because you have a few sh*tty players like Johnny Gomes or Victorino get hot and get some big hits doesn't mean you're all of a sudden some scrappy lovable team...

You mad bro?

You mad that Victorino's A-Rodesque like 2 hits in a 6 or 7 game series actually meaning something?  Or Gomes?  Or Napoli?  Or Ross?

You mad that the Red Sox 'paid' players delivered?  Ortiz a bargin at $14 million.  How many HRs did you get from A-Rod, Teix and Wells at the bargin price of 70+ million?  Or Lackey?  Lester?

The fact is Yankee Nation can bitch, whine and pitch a fit, but this team was scrappy. 

You mad bro?

You mad that Victorino's A-Rodesque like 2 hits in a 6 or 7 game series actually meaning something?  Or Gomes?  Or Napoli?  Or Ross?

You mad that the Red Sox 'paid' players delivered?  Ortiz a bargin at $14 million.  How many HRs did you get from A-Rod, Teix and Wells at the bargin price of 70+ million?  Or Lackey?  Lester?

The fact is Yankee Nation can bitch, whine and pitch a fit, but this team was scrappy. 

Nothing you 're saying here disproves anything I said. Only an idiot can't see that Boston did a much better job than the Yankees did this season but the Arod-Ortiz double standard is still a joke and no one thinks boston is a "scrappy underdog" except their delusional fans who don't deserve the winning they have had in the last decade.  These are the same people as the a$$hole pats fans that will stop showing up the second their team can't cheat their way to 11 wins every year because they have brady. 

They didn't quit on Francona and the ones who quit on Bobby V were sent packing.  Their payroll is not 170, it was 158. And they weren't "led by" Ortiz. Was he the offensive catalyst? Sure but as you saw last night, when they walked him four times, that other guys stepped up, just as the did the whole season. Plus, the untold story is how well they pitched in the postseason. Lester was just as much an MVP as Ortiz.

You're embarrasing yourself.

They didn't quit on Francona and the ones who quit on Bobby V were sent packing.  Their payroll is not 170, it was 158. And they weren't "led by" Ortiz. Was he the offensive catalyst? Sure but as you saw last night, when they walked him four times, that other guys stepped up, just as the did the whole season. Plus, the untold story is how well they pitched in the postseason. Lester was just as much an MVP as Ortiz.

You're embarrasing yourself.

Just asking, if Arod had a 1200 OPS in the playoffs and the Yankees won the WS this season you wouldn't be bitching about roids? Of course you would. So suck it up and take it like Yankee fans did in the past when we won. 

Just asking, if Arod had a 1200 OPS in the playoffs and the Yankees won the WS this season you wouldn't be bitching about roids? Of course you would. So suck it up and take it like Yankee fans did in the past when we won. 

You mean like A-Rod had 1.500 OPS in the ALDS and ALCS and an OPS of .973 in the 2009 World Series?

I wouldn't and didn't bother (check the threads) because I don't care enough about the Yankees and how their season turns out once the Red Sox are done. It's not worth my time to troll other fans while they are trying to enjoy baseball's greatest stage. I'm not that shallow or insecure.

Taking pride and enjoyment in your team winning is fine. Taking enjoyment from others failures is pathetic. Trying to undercut what another team accomplished because their a rival is truly pathetic and classless.

You mean like A-Rod had 1.500 OPS in the ALDS and ALCS and an OPS of .973 in the 2009 World Series?

I wouldn't and didn't bother (check the threads) because I don't care enough about the Yankees and how their season turns out once the Red Sox are done. It's not worth my time to troll other fans while they are trying to enjoy baseball's greatest stage. I'm not that shallow or insecure.

Taking pride and enjoyment in your team winning is fine. Taking enjoyment from others failures is pathetic. Trying to undercut what another team accomplished because their a rival is truly pathetic and classless.

This is what boston fans tried to do for 80 years lol

You mad bro?

Great comeback. It should shut him up but sadly it won't.

Archived