Kyle Wilson

joewilly12

completely agree.....this is more like a last ditch effort opposed to grooming for Wilson

I was the first one to mention safety and I would not consider it grooming.  I think he is worth keeping around.  If they can get a pick out of him fine, but he sure seems like he's worth more than a 7th to the team at that price.  I would not expect him back next year unless they are in need later in the period.  In addition to all his shortcomings, he is actually short and I think Idizik likes bigger CBs. 

The Jets have several positions Wilson will be playing this year andhe may even be back next year, ESPN is lost, they know almost nothing andprobably read something written by a fan. ESPN is a gay on gay organizationthe body issue is their signature. They like men not sports.

I find your quote to be sexually arousing. Seriously, Wilson is a mediocre corner who would probably make a better #2 free safety given he has some speed. I say keep him

i think its the finger taunt thing he does that makes me hate him

It's not even the finger taunt, classless as that is.  It's that he does it after the ball is poorly thrown, or just flat-out dropped, to a receiver he failed to cover adequately.  

At least Mutumbo would do it after he blocked a shot (not that I loved it then either).  But Mutumbo didn't do it after a guard dribbled past him and missed a layup.

Imagine how stupid that would have been. That's what Kyle Wilson does.  He's a freaking imbecile.

Archived