"Anti-Jokes"

Jetsfan80

A short handsome I-Talian man go's to a high school football game and sits slightly to the right in front of a fat man.  He cheeers and claps.  Because the team he rooted for won? No, because he was happy the fat bastard did fall on him and crush him to death.  

Why did the average height handsome I-Talian man sit in front of the fat man at the high school football game?  

Because he calculated that it was more like that the rear of the stands would collapse under the weight than that the fat man would slide down the bleachers like a mud slide.

• 2 weeks later...

A group of 3 black male friends sit down to have lunch at the basketball court. One black man reaches in his pack and pulls out a watermelon. The second black man reaches in his basket and pulls out some fried chicken and a pan of cornbread. They both look expectantly towards their friend as he opens up his pack. Right as he opens it, however, his cell phone goes off. Upon completing the call, he hangs up and looks at his two friends. "My financial aid got approved, guys!" he exclaims. Both of his friends congratulate him on finally making it to college. They are so proud.

Archived