Thanks for the info. I just disabled all mobile ads. I am not sure which one was causing this. But I will talk to the network.  But it should be resolved with all mobile ads gone, so if anyone sees a problem again please let me know.

Thanks!

can you please deactivate whatever spam ad system is on the site? These things are incredibly disruptive and break the site experience . Thanks...

There is a thread for this in the feedback forum, I am going to merge this with that one. Just want to clarify, we don't run spam ad systems. We do run ads to recoup the $600 per month that it costs to run this site. But it isn't like we actively go out and try to spam everyone. :)

We put a new ad network in place last night, a few other people mentioned this. Earlier today I disabled all mobile ads but obviously that didn't take care of it.

Sorry about this, we take the user experience very seriously, so I will disable all the ads and I will deal with the company tomorrow to fix this. If they can't fix it, we will replace them.

Thanks.

Archived