Dee Milliner - is he still on this team?

Maxman

Dee Milliner was activated from short term I.R. right?

He was active today right?

Did he see the field?

Amazing that Darrin Walls was playing over him. 

I am not second guessing the decision. Just saying that it is crazy to think about how far his stock has fallen.

Dee Milliner was activated from short term I.R. right?

He was active today right?

Did he see the field?

Amazing that Darrin Walls was playing over him. 

I am not second guessing the decision. Just saying that it is crazy to think about how far his stock has fallen.

He didn't see the field on defense. He's buried on the depth chart because his injury cost him a lot of game time in the preseason and practice time all season. The other guys ahead of him that are his competition (Williams and Walls) have played well enough to not have to be replaced. It's a deep position on the team and it's hard for the coaching staff to trust a guy they haven't seen play in a game in person. 

That said, the Jets were without their two best corners today and only gave up 13 points on defense. That's pretty good. Give it up to the guys who played pretty well today to hold it down. 

Did you see Pryor bail him out on that touchdown? GTFO with your Walls love, he sucks

You mean the safety did his job on a double team? Cool story bro. Continue on being an uneducated hater. He gave up one catch for 6 yards and no touchdowns. And he covered one of the best WRs in the game a bunch. But you know. He almost got beat once. I guess we should say Revis sucks too then for the amount of times he's almost been beat. (Note: Revis is great) 

You mean the safety did his job on a double team? Cool story bro. Continue on being an uneducated hater. He gave up one catch for 6 yards and no touchdowns. And he covered one of the best WRs in the game a bunch. But you know. He almost got beat once. I guess we should say Revis sucks too then for the amount of times he's almost been beat. (Note: Revis is great) 

your boy is lucky odell dropped the long one in OT or he would have been whipping boy for the week

Archived