The 1st Annual JetsNation.com Official Draft Day Thread.....

JonEJet

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im alone here today guys.....Please don't flip out and trash this place if you don't like how the draft pans out.

Guns is around, yeah? Or, he was earlier. Either way, I don't think people will flip out. Why? The Jets don't pick til like 7 o'clock. Everyone will be mellowed out (Or extremely p*ssed off) by then.

Mike Williams should go to Tennessee, if they're smart. He'd be a huge weapon for McNair, and he's the best player left.

I hope Tampa takes the other running back, Caddy there. Just cause, leaves more defensive players for the Lions to take.

About the Lions, they're looking at either DE or Corner... they really want Rolle. Derrick Johnson, though neither a corner or defensive end, will probably be the pick, however. If I were the Lions, I'd take Merriman... since that's who I took in the JN mock and who I think, besides Rolle, would impact them the most.

You're sh*tting me. Did they say that on ESPN? Source?

If so thank GOD they turned that down.

I thought it was an awesome offer for them, also gald they passed...

Redskins | Could Package Deal to Move Up to No. 2 Pick - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:06:32 -0700

Jason La Canfora, of the Washington Post, reports the Washington Redskins could offer their two first-round draft choices (No. 9 and No. 25 overall) along with WR Rod Gardner to the Miami Dolphins for the No. 2 overall draft choice.

Geez you think Benson sounds a little bitter ? Some how I think the Bears may have just screwed themselves.

i just thought he seemed pretty shy. seems like a nice kid. i feel sorry for him. everyone keeps comparing him to ricky williams. how would you feel? he did all he could to seperate himself. i think he will do just fine.

Archived