I Need New Music!!!!

HarpoWhoDis?

There's a solid electronic album that just came out from a band named Passion Pit, called Manners. Not sure how big a fan you are of dubstep, but anything by The Bug or Burial you can't go wrong with.

Rutgers have you listened to the new White Rabbits? They hit it out of the park with the first song Percussion Gun.

Rutgers have you listened to the new White Rabbits? They hit it out of the park with the first song Percussion Gun.

I agree, Fort Nightly was very good...I haven't listened to it in quite some time, but I remember the vocals and production being outstanding. I haven't listened to the new one yet, and probably won't be listening to anything new for the next several days since I've had Grizzly Bear on repeat for 24 hours now and I don't see myself getting tired of this record for at least a week.

I agree, Fort Nightly was very good...I haven't listened to it in quite some time, but I remember the vocals and production being outstanding. I haven't listened to the new one yet, and probably won't be listening to anything new for the next several days since I've had Grizzly Bear on repeat for 24 hours now and I don't see myself getting tired of this record for at least a week.

New Grizzly Bear? I LOVE some of their stuff (On a neck, On a spit, Two weeks, a few more) but could do without a lot of it. How's the new stuff comparatively?

New Grizzly Bear? I LOVE some of their stuff (On a neck, On a spit, Two weeks, a few more) but could do without a lot of it. How's the new stuff comparatively?

There is no comparison. It's their best work to date and the best LP to come out this year. They leaned out some of the more boring stuff from Yellow House and just took everything to a whole other level. Just a ridiculously fantastic album that's going to be talked about and analyzed for years. It's not very often that an album lives up to its hype, but this one certainly does. I can not recommend it highly enough.

For the the thread starter, check out Handsome Furs. Their album is Face Control.

trD-mEEvEvA

I couldn't really find a great vid of this song. The quality is much better on the album.

Also check out Animal Collective.

NncmILE_7mQ

Archived