Any chance the Jets win today?

Maxman

Seriously what has to go right for them to win today? I don't like their chances. Bolly showed flashes last week but too many of his balls get knocked down.

I don't see how they are going to run the ball either. I am usually really positive, I just don't see how they can pull it off. The roster is depleted...they are not the same team they broke camp with!

Maxman, I just don't see it happening today. Unless we can get some sort of aerial attack going and put up points early, it's going to be a long day. They will be playing from behind as usual and the defense will probably be on the field twice as long as the offense. It does not look promising.

Well it's any given Sunday out there, and anything can happen.

That said, I think our chances of winning are pretty slim. We'd need to really slow down Delhomme and Smith and I don't think we're are going to do that. The Panthers O will just be too much for us.

From this point I'd like to see a bunch of games like last week. At least make them close and exciting.

Tough spot. Delhomme though on occassions has a multi INT game. Jets will need to catch him having a bad day.

Look for the Jets defense to play with some passion after this weeks clear the air meeting with Henderson.

Justin Miller gets the start in place of Barret who is out.

Bolly can expect to see 8 in the box so some big plays in the passing game will be a must.

Tabor my favorite part of that Cimini article is:

The Jets' defense reportedly cleared the air with coordinator Donnie Henderson at a heated meeting this week. That's great. Now they can try tackling somebody. Meanwhile, the Panthers are rolling and remembering what it felt like when they made it to the Super Bowl two years ago.

That's a good line. Now they can try tackling somebody. =D>=D>=D>

I'm with you Geege - bite me Tx.

NJ!!!!! :shock: why would you give Tx that kind of invitation????? You know he would enjoy that! OY! ( not that there is anything wrong with that ;) ) but gosh... he is probably looking on expedia for a cheep flight to meet you for some chewing! ...ewww.... retract that, NJ!!! i fear for you! :lol:

The blind homer is me says that Brookes will inspire the team. the line will block better and Curtis will have some holes. The defense will come out agreesive after the sit down this week with Donnie H.

All I am saying is that when I look at it objectively I don't see how!

But as a fan I can HOPE. I want the Jets to win. I will NEVER root for a draft pick. EVER.

Archived