All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. RutgersJetFan

Leo not apart of the Jets plans?

:sips kombucha: So, this thread is going well.
  3. Gase has proven to be a guy that can’t get along with anyone which is why he was shown the door in Miami. Why would you want a guy like that in a prominent role within the organization?
  4. 14 in Green

Jets are close to taking over AFC East

I love someone taking a positive stance and standing fast on it. But I have to be honest, it almost sounds Pollyanna-ish as I read the posts you're leaving here. I want to agree with you, I really do, but I just can't. I remember looking at our schedule, and I was hard pressed to find a second win in our first 6 games. I wanted to be positive though, so I put us at 2-4, and a strong finish to go 8-8. I look around the AFC, and I think we'll be hard pressed to have a better record then the Raiders and Bills. If we're going to do anything as far as playoff contention, we'll have to finish ahead of both of them and Pittsburgh. The Patriots, Chiefs, Chargers, Browns, and Ravens are clearly better teams then us. Even if we assume Darnold plays better then he did last year (statistically it would be hard not to with Bell and Crowder) to be fair you have to assume the same with Allen in Buffalo. We would also have to be incredibly lucky with injuries and still steal a game or two from better teams like the Cowboys, Browns, and Eagles. I'm hoping you're right, but I'd be very surprised. Happy, but surprised. 👍 to the positivity though!
  5. Fantasy Island

Rumor: Peyton Manning To The Jets?

Can't believe Sheena turned us down.
  6. Actions speak louder than words. By hiring a non gase guy and empowering him he is sending a message to the fans. Christopher Johnson has been publicly humiliated because of Gase’s inability to get along with people.
  7. You mean he lost the trust of the fans and the idiot beat writers because he fired a GM with a 24-40 record? WOW!!! How could he be so stupid as to fire a GM with that record???
  8. Everybody is always optimistic and things always get worse. I think at a certain point you kind of have to question the level of caution that's really being exercised.
  9. Ghost

“Get It Done Tanny!”

Exactly. LaMar Woodley destroyed Hunter that entire game.
  10. Ghost

“Get It Done Tanny!”

Exactly. LaMar Woodley destroyed Hunter that entire game.
  11. joenamathwouldn'tcry

Het Thai, you forgot about TBE, the "Toilet Bowles Effect". Works every time. He's gone, thank G-d. Think that this year's going to be different. I think we go 3-1 against Miami/Buffalo. At least. We probably won't win them all, just because "we're the Jets".
  12. Unbuttoned, indeed -- even though he is buttoned up tighter than a ...
  13. That he takes no pleasure when people get fired but that everyone of importance in this organization needs to be fired.
  14. BROOKLYN JET

The bare chested one you love so much, and bring up every other post.
  15. Patriot Killa

Woah, buddy, you’re lucky you didn’t insert a mom line in there or it might’ve of been a little over the top.
  16. varjet

In a copycat league, I don’t think the NFL looks at the Sheldon trade as a winner for Seattle. Seattle traded a 2nd round pick (ignore the player, but maybe they dumped cap space) for one year of ok Sheldon. They had no way to hold onto Sheldon, and he moved on to the Vikings. After playing well for the Vikings, he earned a two year contract with the Browns. If you are a DT in the NFL, you can earn good money, but you have to bring it every year. Teams will basically give you 1-2 year contracts, and you can keep earning those if you play well. Giving Leo a contract like Wilk is just crazy.
  17. joewilly12

Great moment in NY Jets football. Beats the photo of you on the balcony at the assisted living facility showing off your yard sale,sewer find gold trinkets.
  18. BROOKLYN JET

Just posting one of your man love pics.
  19. joewilly12

Great moment in NY Jets football Jamal Adams showing how great of a person and player he really is. I hope to God you aren't mocking the poor kid in the wheelchair.
  20. joenamathwouldn'tcry

Mike Westhoff: Jets took' dunce' hat back from Giants

I absolutely love Mike Westhoff, appreciate everything he did during his time here and respect his football intellect and skills as a coach That being said, this seems like more piling on and a little bit of "sour grapes", stemming from the Jets refusal to consider him for the top job here, when he was with the organization and since. He's better than that. Adam Gase is the "interim General Manager". He will function in that capacity for mere weeks, if that long. He is not going to blow up the team, make major trades, or "reinvent the wheel". That's not why he was brought here. What's with the hysteria? Just fabricating "news". If he does stay in the position for any period of time, the car keys need to be taken from Chris Johnson, and returned to mommy. Methinks that won't be necessary. Once the season starts, the "dunce hat" will return to the Giants, hopefully for a long time....
  21. BROOKLYN JET

Cool story bro
  22. MichaelScott

If you want to point to one Buffalo game, you should probably mention the other one also.
  23. CrazyCarl40

GAME OF THRONES (*SPOILERS ALERT*)

I’m not ready.
  24. Miss Lonelyhearts

How Christopher Johnson can win trust back with the fans

The one thing he's actually got the right idea on is that we're not supposed to trust him. He kept a guy he wanted to fire because the alternative was having to make all the decisions on filling both positions himself. Now he's stuck with Gase doing the GM search. It's like you have a mouse in your basement so you bring in a cat and then you're stuck with the cat so you bring in the dog and so on and so on until Rex has taken up residence on your couch and who the **** knows how you're gonna get rid of him.
  1. Load more activity

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Websites, SEO & Social Media

Mile Social