All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I sure do remember Kris Jenkins. When he was healthy he was a one man defense. I invented a new term in honor of KJ, A "three gapper"
  3. that's an interesting way to look at it and yes. Why not
  4. He's a prototype tackle (LT) and won't be playing guard IMO. He'll be a swing tackle until there's an injury and will fill in at either LT or RT then take over as starting LT in 2025.
  5. I think 4th is the better round for the Safety. If we wait until round 4 (maybe the kid from Air Force) , I think the WR's you listed will be long gone. I think they have to take a WR in round 3 if they dont trade up to get one earlier. I too would like a developmental IOL, but there are not many roster spots left for O line (could risk throwing them on practice squad), but with Penn State tackle last night, the 5 starters, Carter Warren we are at 7. You would think they would want a veteran who could backup at center. Leaves possibly 1 spot (until injury bug hits) but those late round picks are great spots to take a developmental guys and hope you get lucky.
  6. It's really more than that if you're getting the exact same player with the 11th pick that you would have with the 10th pick. So it's really closer to 60 points -- i.e. a 4th rounder.
  7. My prediction for the Jets at #10 was Fashanu. But I didn't write it down here, so you can call me a lier if you want to. The Jets will not take a wide receiver with this pick! The Jets will pick Defensive Tackle Kris Jenkins, who is the son of the Kris Jenkins who played defensive tackle for the NJ Jets. This is of course if the Jets don't trade this pick, and if he is still there at #72.
  8. It is difficult to find a tight end you can use exclusively in the screen game.
  9. What safeties were available at 111 and 129?
  10. Kis is going to play . No way Tyron Smith plays a full year injury free
  11. I love these guys as well. That being said. Wilson is fast, with hands that snatches the ball, and because Michigan was a run first team is a sleeper. If he was on some other team that throws first he would have been a late 1st, early 2nd pick. FYI, he ran a faster forty than Nabers. Clocked at 22.23 MPH to Nabers 21.88 mph.
  12. Yeboah, Conklin, Kuntz and Ruckert is as good of a TE room as we are going to get. My mock at Cole Stover available at in Rd 4, if we wanted that.
  13. He complained but in the middle of the year when Watson came back, Watson had like 8 TDs, he really broke out.
  14. I'm having a tough time following your logic. So it's perfectly fine and preferable for a quarterback to sit and learn, but detrimental in some way for an OL to do the same? Bottom line, the 2025 OT situation looked fairly dire prior to yesterday, and now the Jets have their future LT on the roster. Not really something to complain about in my opinion. You simply need to have the foresight of that clear and dire roster need in 2025 and beyond. We're just going to have to agree to disagree about Bowers starting over Conklin from day 1. Both of them would have had a role for sure, but I still think Conklin would get the starting nod at least early on in the season. There is no way for you or I to prove either of our positions, but I think precedent is on my side.
  15. The Jets Mr Irrelevant pick should be the best remaining QB. they should not be afraid of having him on the PS. They should sign other UDFA they can put on the PS. Other teams will do the same thing. If AR8 or TT go down, the Jets will pick from their PS and other teams, for the 53. I think the chance of AR8 or TT going on IR is very high.
  16. I dont thinkwe need one but if you insist: Round 7 Tanner Mclachlin. Arizona. He even looks like a TE unlike Brock Bowers who looks like, according to @T0mShane, a Best Buy Geek Squad guy. 🤣
  17. Funny how TE is not a need now but so many were banging the drum to use our 10th pick on a TE
  18. https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/mock-draft-simulator You can still do a mock draft at the link above. Grabbed Odunze at #1. Then an OT in round 3. Grabbed a potential QB of the future and backup RB in rounds 4 and 5. What do you think?
  19. There’s no way their next pick is a WR. It’s what everyone wants. We jinxed it.
  20. He’s 21 years old. He has massive upside and was great in his couple years at Penn State. But I believe he is still developmental. He could use some time playing behind a hall of famer, at one of the most important positions on the field. Not get re-routed to a position he has never played, just to get him on the field. There is high risk for injury at tackle. He will be on the field, before you know it. But, I don’t think he is starting week 1, without an injury. Still a good pick. But it is, what it is.
  21. It’s difficult for sure - and as @slats pointed out, along with the dudes in that video - the hand size is smallllll. And while that’s or debatable importance for a tackle, it’s definitely important for a receiver. That said, nearly every receiver at this point will have their knocks. There are no clean prospects left. Not sure about this. Open to ideas. Good thread.
  22. Explain to me how this helps Rodgers win this season if he only plays about 6 games. We have a 1 or 2 year window with Rodgers. We need impact players now. We could have traded back further and taken a WR who can help immediately
  23. As opposed to all the other players out there, who enjoy it?
  1. Load more activity