Ever gotten a shout out from a Jet?

stoicsentry

Anyone here ever gotten a shout out from a Jet - either on youtube, or... wherever else?

I got engaged this year, and my fiancee is a lifelong Jets fan as well. It would be hands down one of the coolest things ever if we could *somehow* get an audio recording.. even if it's just a few seconds... of a Jets player saying congrats or something like that to play during the reception party.

Probably the most unlikely/absurd idea, but at 2 am, it is making sense to me and distracting me from having to deal with all the colors/flowers/style crap. :lol:

TWITTER my friend I have talked back in forth with guys...just send a tweet asking, I would guess the more active ones would be more willing...maybe try your or her fav player, I follow them all in a jets feed let me know who you want, if not me someone here will tell you..

Wooow... so something like that is really possible? An audio recording, that type of thing?

I honestly don't care who, it would just be so cool in general. Maybe Sione Pouha, he's a personal fave and seems to be relatively active. Maybe I'll PM you to inquire further.

Wooow... so something like that is really possible? An audio recording, that type of thing?

I honestly don't care who, it would just be so cool in general. Maybe Sione Pouha, he's a personal fave and seems to be relatively active. Maybe I'll PM you to inquire further.

yeah just tweet them a message, they might now see the first one but put something in like your my fav player or let me if you can do this, etc...

Anyone here ever gotten a shout out from a Jet - either on youtube, or... wherever else?

I got engaged this year, and my fiancee is a lifelong Jets fan as well. It would be hands down one of the coolest things ever if we could *somehow* get an audio recording.. even if it's just a few seconds... of a Jets player saying congrats or something like that to play during the reception party.

Probably the most unlikely/absurd idea, but at 2 am, it is making sense to me and distracting me from having to deal with all the colors/flowers/style crap. laugh.gif

Matt congratulations on the engagement.

We have an auto recording service here...you call someone and it records the calls, we use it for interviews. If you line up your shout out and want to use that service just let me know.

Thats a very cool idea, almost as cool as wearing a throwback Namath jersey to your wedding. Good luck with it.

I would get killed for that lol

Matt congratulations on the engagement.

We have an auto recording service here...you call someone and it records the calls, we use it for interviews. If you line up your shout out and want to use that service just let me know.

Cool, thanks.

I'm bumping one more time, just in case anyone has any contacts or tips. I honestly don't know how I could explain such a weird request on twitter without sounding like a lunatic and them just ignoring me... *sigh*

Seriously this would mean the world to me, just to have a really neat thing like this as a lifelong Jets fan.

You know what is a shame about it? My way older brother used to work for the Jets, but that was many moons ago and he's got really nothing in the way of contacts. My next-door neighbor actually used to work for the Jets too, hooked us up back in the day but I'm not sure he has contacts anymore.

Archived