Week 3 Gameday Thread: 1:00 and 4:00 AFC Games.

JetsFanFromQueens

Hopefully some of these games will keep us occupied heading into our Jets-Ravens Sunday night game. We're 1-0 during prime time games this season, but I'll tell you what, 8:20 can't get here soon enough.

1:00 Games:

Bills (2-1) @ Bengals (1-2): Lets go Cincy. I really like the Bengals today. The Bills are on the road, going up against a tough defense.

Steelers (2-1) @ Texans (2-1): I'll switch between this game, and this Bills game, but I have a feeling this will become the game that I'm most tuned into . Not only am I pulling for the Texans, but I also feel they'll win this game. The Steelers offensive line has struggled, and this Texans defense can perform. Hopefully the Steelers fall to 2-2. Should be a good game though.

Titans (2-1) @ Browns (2-1): I could care less about this game. Regardless, one of these teams are falling to 2-2 on the year. I'll predict the Titans only because of Chris Johnson.

4:00 Games:

Patriots (2-1) @ Raiders (2-1): I'll save pulling against the Raiders for another week. I'm a Raiders fan today come 4:15. I can't see the Patriots losing consecutive games, but then again, this Patriots defense is beyond horrible and McFadden is a GAME CHANGER. I see the Patriots winning this game, but then again, I really like this Raiders offense. Should become one hell of a game heading into our Jets-Ravens game. Other than the Jets game, this has been the game that I've most looked forward to.

Dolphins (0-3) @ Chargers (2-1): The Dolphins falling to 0-4 would be great. It'll mean they have just about zero chance of making the playoffs, but then again, at 0-3? I can't see it happening to begin with. I'll have to pull for a Chargers loss today, but I can't see that happening, not against this Dolphins team. The playoffs aren't enough this year, I wanna see this Jets team with a first round bye, or better yet; home field advantage throughout. If that means pulling for an AFC East team, that's what I'll do.

Hopefully, at the end of the night, the Jets are one of only a couple 3-1 teams coming out of the AFC.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah he looks like he is back in form. Texans are a dangerous team this year.

Yeah, they are, but that's because they don't have Peyton Manning and the Colts to worry about anymore. I'll give them the AFC South as of right now, they're the team to beat, but not a team I would FEAR come playoff time.

And we thought the Jets offensive line has been awful? Just look at the Steelers. "Would have" been Roethlisberger's 5th fumble of the season, Texans with a sack and fumble recovery. But then comes the late flag, giving the Steelers the ball and a new first down. "Illegal contact". wow. Refs have too much say in these games.

Oh my GOD! This Steelers offensive line is getting Ben DESTROYED!

So I know it's supposed to be a joke to worry about how good the Bills are, of all teams, but everyone realize they're playing Cincy now? So when is their first loss coming? LOL

As I've already stated heading into these games... The Bills aren't winning today. Not on the road, against a Bengals team with a GOOD defense. 3-3 game as of right now, but I love the bengals chances of a win.

On a side note, wow, I can't temember the last time I've seen a team destroy the Steelers defense with the RUN! Foster has DOMINATED this Pittsburgh defense thus far. 10-0 Texans.

As I've already stated heading into these games... The Bills aren't winning today. Not on the road, against a Bengals team with a GOOD defense. 3-3 game as of right now, but I love the bengals chances of a win.

On a side note, wow, I can't temember the last time I've seen a team destroy the Steelers defense with the RUN! Foster has DOMINATED this Pittsburgh defense thus far. 10-0 Texans.

Buf 17 - Cin 3 so far

Can't believe the Cowboys game. Dallas was up 27-3 heading into the 3rd quarter, now it's 27-17. Tony Romo has thrown two pick 6's.

I'll tell you what... The Lions are overrated in major ways. Same as the Bills.

In which ways are the lions over-rated?? I ask only because I have yet to see anything besides a highlight clip or box score, they haven't been televised here.

Hopefully some of these games will keep us occupied heading into our Jets-Ravens Sunday night game. We're 1-0 during prime time games this season, but I'll tell you what, 8:20 can't get here soon enough.

1:00 Games:

Bills (2-1) @ Bengals (1-2): Lets go Cincy. I really like the Bengals today. The Bills are on the road, going up against a tough defense.

Steelers (2-1) @ Texans (2-1): I'll switch between this game, and this Bills game, but I have a feeling this will become the game that I'm most tuned into . Not only am I pulling for the Texans, but I also feel they'll win this game. The Steelers offensive line has struggled, and this Texans defense can perform. Hopefully the Steelers fall to 2-2. Should be a good game though.

Titans (2-1) @ Browns (2-1): I could care less about this game. Regardless, one of these teams are falling to 2-2 on the year. I'll predict the Titans only because of Chris Johnson.

You all heard it here first, just got all 3 of those AFC games correct

:yeahthat:

On a side note, I'm changing my 4:00 predictions, just as I did last week, the more I think about it? The more I picture the Patriots losing. Raiders are dropping NE to 2-2! That's FINAL!

Sorry for doubting you dude. Great call! I wish I would have gotten that tip from you earlier... really stunning result IMO.

I just couldn't see the Bills going 4-0, on the road, against a very good Bengals defense. To me, the Bengals are better than the Bills. And have been so for quite some time. The Bills aren't horrible, they can play, but they're an 8-8, 9-7 team at best in my eyes.

I just couldn't see the Bills going 4-0, on the road, against a very good Bengals defense. To me, the Bengals are better than the Bills. And have been so for quite some time. The Bills aren't horrible, they can play, but they're an 8-8, 9-7 team at best in my eyes.

This is just confusing to me though. The Bills beat the Pats, but lose to the Bengals? What does that say about the Pats?

This is just confusing to me though. The Bills beat the Pats, but lose to the Bengals? What does that say about the Pats?

But you have to understand, 9 times out of 10... NE doesn't lose that game, not up by 21 points they don't. I thought that was a fluke win then, and still they Bills lucked out last week.

Archived