Uh oh...I hear 'em

JonEJet

the SOJ guys are crawling out of the woodwork, and are trying to corrupt what is now Rex and The Jets

BoooHooo

Sniffle Sniffe

Sanchize this

Sanchize that

Shotty Sucks

OLine Blows

Defense has no heart

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF-INGHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This AIN'T THE OLD JETS, IT'S REX' JETS!!!!

Like he said last night, he and his coaches are the men for this job to turn it around

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Just to put things in perspective, after six games last season the Packers were 3-3 and coming off back to back losses to the Redskins and Dolphins. All is not lost.

The Packers also had Aaron Rodgers, were heavily affected by injuries all season and had a coaching staff who nobody would call moronic unlike Schotty.

The Packers also had Aaron Rodgers, were heavily affected by injuries all season and had a coaching staff who nobody would call moronic unlike Schotty.

I still think this team can win. I am not jumping off a bridge like the rest of this board. The Jets are within one game of the best record in the AFC. They are tied with the Steelers. Maybe this isn't their year, but you can't win every year.

Refusing to admit mistakes is a dangerous flaw. Rex has nom idea on what to do, he needs to hold someone responsible for the horrible play calling and O-line play. Why is Ducasse still a Jet today? Why hasn't anyone been brought in for a Florham Park workout? It seems all we do is bring in defensive players and continue to believe that the offensive line that we have been fielding since the summer will eventually right itself. It hasn't and it won't whether Nick mangold comes back or not this week. The whole right side of the O-line is playing like hot dogsh!t and Rex Ryan refuses to make a move.

I still think this team can win. I am not jumping off a bridge like the rest of this board. The Jets are within one game of the best record in the AFC. They are tied with the Steelers. Maybe this isn't their year, but you can't win every year.

Dom, I just don't see it bro, they will not bring any other veteran O-linemen in for even a workout. I don't get it. Why is Vladimir Ducasse still on this team today? Why isn't Rex Ryan sitting in on offensive meetings? He puts too much trust in Shottenheimer, Callahan, and Cavanaugh to know what to do-they aren't doing it.

the SOJ guys are crawling out of the woodwork, and are trying to corrupt what is now Rex and The Jets

BoooHooo

Sniffle Sniffe

Sanchize this

Sanchize that

Shotty Sucks

OLine Blows

Defense has no heart

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF-INGHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This AIN'T THE OLD JETS, IT'S REX' JETS!!!!

Like he said last night, he and his coaches are the men for this job to turn it around

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

sample.jpg

Archived