What quarter do you think the TV will get turned off?

The Crusher

I'll never turn the television off during a Jets game, not until the game is final. My uncle may never forgive himself in regards to being a sports fan, for the simple fact, he quit as a fan and missed out on the greatest Jets comeback of all time; the Monday Night Mircale inside the Meadowlands against Miami. I'm pretty sure some Jet fans also quit on the game against the Cowboys week 1. If you would have turned the game off with 4:13 left of the 3rd quarter, you would have missed out on a 14 point comeback during the 4th quarter. The first time Dallas, as a franchise, has ever lost after being up by at least 14 heading into the 4th quarter. I may use profanity out of frustration, switch TV's and rooms out of superstition, lay my head into my hands out of Jet-depression, and I may even sink into my couch with a feeling of hopelessness but I'll never turn my TV off; not when the Jets are on the football field.

Never turn if off. Ever. So sad MT. I know you dont mean these things.

Dont worry about this week, I've been the problem. Last 2 weeks, I didnt have any tequila in honor of Mark Sanchez before the game. And, I wore a 2 different t-shirst different from the one I wore the first 2 weeks.

We're good. :(

I'll never turn the television off during a Jets game, not until the game is final. My uncle may never forgive himself in regards to being a sports fan, for the simple fact, he quit as a fan and missed out on the greatest Jets comeback of all time; the Monday Night Mircale inside the Meadowlands against Miami. I'm pretty sure some Jet fans also quit on the game against the Cowboys week 1. If you would have turned the game off with 4:13 left of the 3rd quarter, you would have missed out on a 14 point comeback during the 4th quarter. The first time Dallas, as a franchise, has ever lost after being up by at least 14 heading into the 4th quarter. I may use profanity out of frustration, switch TV's and rooms out of superstition, lay my head into my hands out of Jet-depression, and I may even sink into my couch with a feeling of hopelessness but I'll never turn my TV off; not when the Jets are on the football field.

jim nantz makes it really tough tho. he has such a strong pats* bias since his boss, les moonves, is a friend of kraft's and sits in kraft's box at these games

typical call from nantz

AND WELKER SHAKES FREE FOR THE TOUCHDOWN, PATS ARE ROLLING NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

greene is in for the score

pisses me off I gotta tell ya

Good post. Yet, I really get to a point where it's better for everyone if I get myself away. Much better.

Never turn if off. Ever. So sad MT. I know you dont mean these things.

Dont worry about this week, I've been the problem. Last 2 weeks, I didnt have any tequila in honor of Mark Sanchez before the game. And, I wore a 2 different t-shirst different from the one I wore the first 2 weeks.

We're good. :(

I appreciate your spirit and would never turn it off if I had you to keep me calm. Hold me?

Good post. Yet, I really get to a point where it's better for everyone if I get myself away. Much better.

You have to fight through it bro. Trust me, you'll have an entire week (6-7 days) without the Jets. But for those 3-4 hours on Sundays (and sometimes Mondays), it's a must that you fight through it; no matter the score. Once the clock reads 0:00, then it's time to turn off the TV [-o<

The majority of the past 10 years or so have been dedicated to watching Chad Pennington and Mark Sanchez. It has honestly not been hard at all to know when the game's over in those spans.

Exactly. Right after the 7th remote hits the wall and AA batteries and plastic fliy's everywhere and Mrs Crusher screams.. "Go outside you fat bitchh" and "Wear your Mu Mu."

You have to fight through it bro. Trust me, you'll have an entire week (6-7 days) without the Jets. But for those 3-4 hours on Sundays (and sometimes Mondays), it's a must that you fight through it; no matter the score. Once the clock reads 0:00, then it's time to turn off the TV [-o<

Maybe I can come watch the game with you? Mrs Crusher is not as understanding as you.

No, no it really isn't.

Maybe I can come watch the game with you? Mrs Crusher is not as understanding as you.

ahahah my wife is the same way, she can't stand it when the Jets are the reason why I'm feeling down for the time being, and she also thinks I'm a mad man gone wild when I'm switching rooms and TV's for good luck, but at the end of the game, after the Jets lost, she knows exactly how to take away that stress of the game lol but yeah, then I check out this web site and I become even more stressed out than the actual game itself...

Exactly. Right after the 7th remote hits the wall and AA batteries and plastic fliy's everywhere and Mrs Crusher screams.. "Go outside you fat bitchh" and "Wear your Mu Mu."

I had the distinct pleasure of spending absorbent amounts of money to attend 2 of the largest-margin losses in the history of the franchise over the past several years. Throughout both, I found myself very, very envious of people who were at home that had the luxury of changing the channel.

ahahah my wife is the same way, she can't stand it when the Jets are the reason why I'm feeling down for the time being, and she also thinks I'm a mad man gone wild when I'm switching rooms and TV's for good luck, but at the end of the game, after the Jets lost, she knows exactly how to take away that stress of the game lol but yeah, then I check out this web site and I become even more stressed out than the actual game itself...

Your wife makes bacon wrapped batter covered twinkees post game too? Awesome. she's a keeper.

I had the distinct pleasure of spending absorbent amounts of money to attend 2 of the largest-margin losses in the history of the franchise over the past several years. Throughout both, I found myself very, very envious of people who were at home that had the luxury of changing the channel.

I feel the same way as soon as the remote leaves my bloated hand and I realize.. "**** I have to get up for the next two weeks or bribe the kids to be my channel changers" **** you schotty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I turned it off last week in the 2nd.. might of the been the first time ever.. Was just brutal... I def checked in on the game a couple of times and would've flipped it back had the Jets showed any life..

Why are most Jets fans such b1tches...Even Big One's like Crusher has his moments when she wears a TuTu

Man the f-up....we're gonna kick their a$$'

I'm not sure about this, but I don't know if there's enough tutu material in the world to cover that fat a$$

I turned it off last week in the 2nd.. might of the been the first time ever.. Was just brutal... I def checked in on the game a couple of times and would've flipped it back had the Jets showed any life..

I do that and put it up on NFL.com. Just to make sure. Just realized game is on here. Oh the humanity!!!!

I feel very bad about this game and I'm totally not looking forward to it. Wondering what quarter everyone else thinks the TV gets shut off, the remote gets thrown and Mrs Crusher tells me to go outside and relax.

I'm guessing 3rd quarter 4:13.

I'd say we're down 10 going into the half. They score on their first drive of the 2nd half, we don't, that's the end. Call it 11:06 in the 3rd.

Why are most Jets fans such b1tches...Even Big One's like Crusher has his moments when she wears a TuTu

Man the f-up....we're gonna kick their a$$'

On one hand,I agree with you.

On the other I've been watching this team sh*t the bed every year since January 1969(and since I was 4 at the time, its barely a memory). And at the same time seen out chief division rival and stadium co-tenant each win mutiple Super Bowls.

I want this team to kick a$$ today. I want this team to host an AFC title game and go to and win a Super Bowl. Objectively though...

I'd say we're down 10 going into the half. They score on their first drive of the 2nd half, we don't, that's the end. Call it 11:06 in the 3rd.

17 points? Not enough to turn it off. Unless 17 points and a lofty tossy wossy from Marky Warky and before the pick six is official Im tossing the remote and running for the yard. Not running as much as wobbling and breathing hard.

Never turn it off. Sometimes I have to go out in the back yard and throw stones at the ducks on the pond.

When ever my cats and dog hear a football game coming on they run in the back and hide under the bed. Haven't seen the fat one since the Canes game yesterday

Archived