Reservoir Hogs mafia by Bleedin Peen *Sign ups*

The Crusher

Heh. Did you? I don't remember... but I probably scanned it and that's what brought it to the front of my subconscious. High five. LOTF is awesome.

See, I'm in your subconscious head already this game. *H5z back ooooh but a miss, looks at Ape blankly... then smiles, gives great big hug, watches Pac puke with pleasure*

I'll play if there is room

I will play if it's understood I will be inactive v

Sorry guys, the game is already full. :-(

I was trying to think of ways to expand the game as much as possible before doing sign-ups, but this is as big is I could get it. If anyone has to drop out or it turns out can't play I'll let you guys know. Sorry.

Getting all of the PMs ready to be sent, but for some reason QuickTopic is being an f'n spaz right now, so it's going to hold things up a little bit until it actually decides to start working properly again. I can log in and everything, but it won't let me create anything new.

Set up please :)

QT was crashing alot during Jif's game. Almost every day. Are there any other similar sites?

I'll take a quick look and see what I can find. Worst case scenario with the new PM conversation setups on the board, we might just be able to do it here, although that wouldn't really work for a dead thread where you need to add people as you go. I'll take a look first though and see if I can find another similar option to QT.

I'll take a quick look and see what I can find. Worst case scenario with the new PM conversation setups on the board, we might just be able to do it here, although that wouldn't really work for a dead thread where you need to add people as you go. I'll take a look first though and see if I can find another similar option to QT.

Why not just send out the roles and we go old school PM style with it for now. Then figure it out.

PS - I just started a new topic in less than 20 seconds.

Why not just send out the roles and we go old school PM style with it for now. Then figure it out.

PS - I just started a new topic in less than 20 seconds.

Yeah, I was just about to go do that. But QT is working for you? Don't know WTF is going on with it that I'm logged in and do everything but then once I click to actually create it, nothing happens.

Archived