Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

Dont like.

All this is doing is running up for another reveal.

you're playing this tune a little too much for my liking.. no matter who gets close to a lynch they are going to reveal something - even if it's roleless.. it's the towns job to sift through the garbage and see who's lying.

I've done the "but we're going to force another reveal" jazz a # of times as scum.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont like.

Sharrow train now as 2 votes there super-townie, you've successfully derailed it... but good show.

Funny how you went from basically settling for nothing but my reveal, and now you are scurred of teh reveals.

Unvote

Vote JIF

you're playing this tune a little too much for my liking.. no matter who gets close to a lynch they are going to reveal something - even if it's roleless.. it's the towns job to sift through the garbage and see who's lying.

I've done the "but we're going to force another reveal" jazz a # of times as scum.

true.. but jif has a child's brain.. get's all one track mind about things and then just as quickly his ADD kicks in and he's focused on something else..

true.. but jif has a child's brain.. get's all one track mind about things and then just as quickly his ADD kicks in and he's focused on something else..

You've made quite enough excuses for JIF's play this game... can I ask you seriously if you think JIF would have taken that hard a stance on getting me lynched after he picked up on my finder tells, if he was anything other than scum?

Lynch me if you need to see my alignment, but don't sleep on the way he played that. If he's the actual finder, he wouldn't have come out that hell-bent after just a couple tells by me... no way, not even with a child's brain.

You've made quite enough excuses for JIF's play this game... can I ask you seriously if you think JIF would have taken that hard a stance on getting me lynched after he picked up on my finder tells, if he was anything other than scum?

Lynch me if you need to see my alignment, but don't sleep on the way he played that. If he's the actual finder, he wouldn't have come out that hell-bent after just a couple tells by me... no way, not even with a child's brain.

Jif's an erratic/instinctual player, I don't find him to be particularly strategic so I don't read too deeply into his actions.. Plus he's terrible as scum and will show his a$$ soon enough if he is.. Admittedly though, I've gone from a town read on jif to a scum lean ..

I also find it interesting how hard you are fighting being lynched (while saying your not fighting, but i digress), given that your roleless and supposedly half interested.. (I distinctly remember you saying that when you are roleless you are less interested, or something to that effect.. please don't make me read all of your posts looking for it)

That's because you are an idiot and it's why you're usually an early lynch. You're basically condoning fake reveals by town, Green Bay Pacnerds, worst team in mafia.

Jif's an erratic/instinctual player, I don't find him to be particularly strategic so I don't read too deeply into his actions.. Plus he's terrible as scum and will show his a$$ soon enough if he is.. Admittedly though, I've gone from a town read on jif to a scum lean ..

I also find it interesting how hard you are fighting being lynched (while saying your not fighting, but i digress), given that your roleless and supposedly half interested.. (I distinctly remember you saying that when you are roleless you are less interested, or something to that effect.. please don't make me read all of your posts looking for it)

When have you ever known me to go down without a fight?

It's taken me a long time, but I've learned there is a time to be selfless in mafia. Take one for the team, and I have no problem doing so as I've stated numerous times. My D1 strategy was to draw a NK on N1. Plain and simple. Take a bullet.

That being said, I'm not going to just let myself be strung up without fighting to surface whatever I can for the rest of the town to reference later. Can't state it any more simple than that. If it creates a wifom for scum about whether or not I'm telling the truth, well, **** them.

Seeing as no one is following me on slats, I'll move to the next scummiest. We have plenty of time to move back to one of the people claiming roleless (SMC, Ape) at the 11th hour if need be.

Unvote vote Sharrow

Still not liking you my friend but seems today is not your day.

Yet, I do agree on Sharrow. unvote

vote sharrow

unvote

I could vote either of the claimed unroled players without a problem. Agree with CTM that Ape is defending rather strongly for a guy who was supposedly looking to draw a NK attempt. I can also see JiF's logic in not forcing any more reveals today to be honest.

Ape's game breakdown post did ping me as a scare tactic (even if he said specifically that I shouldn't think that - haha!). He said a 12 person game usually has 4 scum - but isn't 25% scum pretty much the basic number we work with around here? That would be 3/12, and 3/11 would be on the high side. The only reveals we've gotten so far is unroled players. If there's only two scum, I'd think they'd expect the town to mostly be roleless. I know I would. Either that, or I'd be crying about balance in the scum thread. :D

That's because you are an idiot and it's why you're usually an early lynch. You're basically condoning fake reveals by town, Green Bay Pacnerds, worst team in mafia.

Condoning wha???

Go back to sleep Cpt Kangaroo.. no one knows what the hell you're talking about.

unvote

I could vote either of the claimed unroled players without a problem. Agree with CTM that Ape is defending rather strongly for a guy who was supposedly looking to draw a NK attempt. I can also see JiF's logic in not forcing any more reveals today to be honest.

Ape's game breakdown post did ping me as a scare tactic (even if he said specifically that I shouldn't think that - haha!). He said a 12 person game usually has 4 scum - but isn't 25% scum pretty much the basic number we work with around here? That would be 3/12, and 3/11 would be on the high side. The only reveals we've gotten so far is unroled players. If there's only two scum, I'd think they'd expect the town to mostly be roleless. I know I would. Either that, or I'd be crying about balance in the scum thread. :biggrin:

Yeah, at this point 2 makes more sense than 3, imo. But could be 3 vanilla, or 2 rolled up with a symp or convertable.

If it's between me an 80, I'll have to vote for him, but I don't like it.

vote:80

Yeah, at this point 2 makes more sense than 3, imo. But could be 3 vanilla, or 2 rolled up with a symp or convertable.

If it's between me an 80, I'll have to vote for him, but I don't like it.

vote:80

weak.... deadline is in 10 hours.... I coordinated a 3 hour lynch against Kleckhole one time when he previously had no votes. I may have been wrong about his alignment but it sure was fun.

Actually, probably 3 cops. Looking at the characters in the movie, there were really only 10 main characters including the tortured cop. Not sure which minor one Bleedin would throw in, maybe the lady who got shot when they stole her car. Can't remember any others ones.

weak.... deadline is in 10 hours.... I coordinated a 3 hour lynch against Kleckhole one time when he previously had no votes. I may have been wrong about his alignment but it sure was fun.

I would have waited, but I'm not going to be here later, probably only around another hour or so. 11 PM deadline would work better for me.

I think there is 3 scum in the game, or 2 scum with a symp. No way is there 4. Need at least 16 players for that. As to whether scum would claim roleless? Possibly, although that makes them an easy 1st day lynch candidate. In a game like this a feigned power role would save a player early.

Vote Count:

JF80 (3) - Verbal, SMC, Sharrow

Sharrow (3) - Hess, JF80, Crusher

SMC (2) - CTM, Pac

Ape (1) - JiF

JiF (1) - Ape

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is 10:00 PM EST

unvote

thought it was 4 vs 4 for some reason

Dont like.

Based on my limited experience as scum, I've found that mass reveals are worse for scum than they are for town. With only, probably, 2 scum in this game, backing them into a corner is the better strategy than withholding. I mean, its possible both SMC and the Ape are both lying and either are scum OR town power roles. We don't know.

I'm not saying run 'em up and reveal is the OPTIMAL strategy, but I certainly don't think it's helping scum that much.

vote:APE

A bit OMGUSy, but I didn't like the JIF-180-like bullsh*t he attacked me with the other day. I figured it would just draw more votes to me if I latched on to him, but now that I think about it, I don't think I could sleep at night if I didn't at least vote for him, and I don't really care at this point.

Based on my limited experience as scum, I've found that mass reveals are worse for scum than they are for town. With only, probably, 2 scum in this game, backing them into a corner is the better strategy than withholding. I mean, its possible both SMC and the Ape are both lying and either are scum OR town power roles. We don't know.

I'm not saying run 'em up and reveal is the OPTIMAL strategy, but I certainly don't think it's helping scum that much.

I agree. Running up reveals in a small game isn't a bad thing. This is like Day 4 or 5 in a big game. But by then we'd have some more reveals already.

unvote

Ape's game breakdown post did ping me as a scare tactic (even if he said specifically that I shouldn't think that - haha!). He said a 12 person game usually has 4 scum - but isn't 25% scum pretty much the basic number we work with around here? That would be 3/12, and 3/11 would be on the high side. The only reveals we've gotten so far is unroled players. If there's only two scum, I'd think they'd expect the town to mostly be roleless. I know I would. Either that, or I'd be crying about balance in the scum thread. :biggrin:

That is actually a very good point but again... is that any different than any game with the ape? He gets uppity, self righteous and long winded at a drop of a hat.

That is actually a very good point but again... is that any different than any game with the ape? He gets uppity, self righteous and long winded at a drop of a hat.

Its funny, it took me so long to realize it but I should have picked it up sooner after they spent so much time fighting.

Ape = Garb

unvote

It's been a long time since we've had a 12 player game, but the one's I remember had 4 scum. They just weren't all super roled up games, like we seem to do so often now.

You keep nudging my train Slats - the rest of you need to take notice.

too easy

btw.. won't let me rep Hess's PacNerds post for some reason, so mental ep

Maybe if you lynch me, you'll learn that you shouldn't be so paranoid about my play? I dunno what else to tell you.

get ready for the BPV claim...

I'll vote the ape but we got awhile.. lets see him squirm a bit.

I've got nothing else to say about my role chico.

Its funny, it took me so long to realize it but I should have picked it up sooner after they spent so much time fighting.

Ape = Garb

Is that better or worse than being the guy that a$$ raped CTM?

I hate that I cant multi-quote...I'm probably dead but I cant just read, get caught up and respond later.

When have you ever known me to go down without a fight?

So when CTM says your defending, you agree and you dont go out with a fight...but when I say it, I'm an idiot.

Gotcha.

Archived