Reservoir Dogs Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The arguing intensified and the finger pointing became more abundant. Nobody trusted anyone at this point, regardless of the circumstances and as the group almost reached a consensus a few times, it was only once time was running short that they finally picked the first person they thought was one of the cops amongst them. Slowly but surely one more person took the side against JF80, until just one more person was needed for a majority agreement. The hours ticked away, and then the minutes, until time was almost done. Finally, one last man stepped up and with a majority reached, Crusher pulled out his gun and aimed it straight at 80.

JF80: What the hell is wrong with you idiots? You really think I'm the rat? Who the hell brought all of you morons into this? I'm not putting up with this sh*t, I'll kill every last one of you and settle this myself.

80 reaches for his gun, but before he can get a shot off, Crusher shoots him right in the chest. 5 more of you quickly chime in as 80's body is riddled with bullets until he falls to the ground, blood spilling everywhere. One of you reaches into his pocket and pulls out his wallet, to take a look at his idea and see who this bastard really is. And upon a quick lock you find out that.... oh crap.

225864-joe_cabot_large.png

Jetsfan80, AKA Joe Cabot (townie, Godfather finder) has been killed.

Night one has begun... all night actions must be submit by 4 PM tomorrow.

It's been a long day, and things have not gone so well for you all, so you decide it's probably time to call it a night and figure things out in the morning. You suddenly wake up to the sounds of screaming police sirens and as you look out the window, a police car goes flying away from the warehouse you are currently hiding out in. You look around and take a head count, and suddenly realize one from the group is missing. It looks like the cops got enough of what they needed to make their first arrest, and did it while you were all asleep to avoid any further bloodshed, but it seems some of his stuff was left behind. You go through his bag and pull something out that gives you one piece of good news... apparently these cops are just as bad as figuring this sh*t out as you guys are. Too bad for them that they didn't see this badge before making their arrest.

40110-15826.gif

Sharrow, aka Marvin Nash (mafia symp) has been arrested.

Day two has begun... with 8 players remaining, it takes 5 to lynch.

It's been a long day, and things have not gone so well for you all, so you decide it's probably time to call it a night and figure things out in the morning. You suddenly wake up to the sounds of screaming police sirens and as you look out the window, a police car goes flying away from the warehouse you are currently hiding out in. You look around and take a head count, and suddenly realize one from the group is missing. It looks like the cops got enough of what they needed to make their first arrest, and did it while you were all asleep to avoid any further bloodshed, but it seems some of his stuff was left behind. You go through his bag and pull something out that gives you one piece of good news... apparently these cops are just as bad as figuring this sh*t out as you guys are. Too bad for them that they didn't see this badge before making their arrest.

40110-15826.gif

Sharrow, aka Marvin Nash (mafia symp) has been arrested.

Day two has begun... with 8 players remaining, it takes 5 to lynch.

How do I look?

Archived