Halloween Mask for Boardwalk Empire’s Richard Harrow

Jetscode1

Its just a print out or something?

I've been torn...I wanted to be either Rex Ryan, Kenny Powers, or Richard but too lazy to put in the work.

Probably just end up wearing the same Ghostbuster costume I've worn for like 3 straight years.

Its just a print out or something?

I've been torn...I wanted to be either Rex Ryan, Kenny Powers, or Richard but too lazy to put in the work.

Probably just end up wearing the same Ghostbuster costume I've worn for like 3 straight years.

why not be both Rex and Kenny Powers

rex-powers.jpg

Take advantage of being in shape and leave the fat guy costumes to actual fat guys.

Ha...thats the funny thing about it. I was going to do Rex Ryan, but I couldnt justify buying a XXX sized Jets sweater vest that cost 100bucks and only wear it once.

Ha...thats the funny thing about it. I was going to do Rex Ryan, but I couldnt justify buying a XXX sized Jets sweater vest that cost 100bucks and only wear it once.

I'm being Rex Ryan. I happened to have an XXL polo laying around. Plus I have a copy of his book. Perfect.

I'm being Rex Ryan. I happened to have an XXL polo laying around. Plus I have a copy of his book. Perfect.

For real? Damn. Never mind. Who would have thought Satan would dress up like Rex on Halloween.

What you should do is dress up as Rex when he wore his Rob Ryan costume.

That would be funny...I'd probably have to explain it a lot though.

Archived