Not optimistic about this Buffalo game

BaltimoreJet

Buffalo defense is not very good- our offense needs to control this game and keep their offense off the field. Same thing the next week against the Pats and their weak defense- limit Brady and Fitz touches.

But Schotty knows that the Bills know that we will try to control the ball, so he will devise a good number of three and outs just to keep them off balance.

I watched them today, and was very impressed. Washington is atrocious, but they played an absolute perfect game today. They dominated Washington in every aspect.

The Bills struggled on defense coming into the bye week, but today they were able to sack John Beck a remarkable 9 times generating consistent pressure using a 3-man rush. It is possible that they have made some positive adjustments on D' during the bye week. If that is the case the NFL is in trouble, because their offense is legit.

If the Bills make this game a shootout we will lose. I don't believe Mark Sanchez is a good enough QB to keep up with Ryan Fitzpatrick. In addition I could see our porous run D' struggling with Fred Jackson; whom is arguably an MVP candidate this season.

Thoughts?

If they can blank out the prolific Redskins offense just imagine what they would do to us!

I'm a Bills fan? Try again.... I'm a diehard Jets fan.

I'm also a realist. This is going to be our toughest test YTD. The Jets are going to have to be able to run the ball in order to win.

You're the same douchebag that posts about The Pats

Thoughts?

Yeah, because its not like the Jets are averaging 8 more points per game than the Skins or anything.

Besides having 2 QB's that couldnt play for my Flag Football team, the Redskins have zero running game as well. They are one dimensional. There's a reason why the Bills had so many sacks, they had two weeks to prepare for the pass happy offense led by John Beck w/ Jabar Gaffney as his #1 WR. 8 attempts by a RB for 14 yards. Not really the blue print for success vs. anyone let alone an awful Bills defense.

You can create turnovers vs. the Bills offense. The truth is, the Jets match up really well vs. the Bills. Its just all about not letting Jackson get to the edges. I dont think you can run up the gut vs. the Jets D. Shutdown Jackson and Fitz will have his worst day of the year. Johnson, Nelson, Roosevelt, Smith...those guys arent getting open on Donald Strickland let alone Revis, Cro and Wilson. Chandler vs. Smith scares me, but what weeks isnt that a concern?

Don;t read too much into these sacks. Skins are down to I think two starting lineman. Mongomery is their normal center and they got another guy in their and Will playing another position. The new center doesn;t even know the line calls. Sorta like what the Jets went thru without Mangold. I think the Jets bring the Bills back to reality.

We were also missing Merriman, our best pass rushing LB, and our best defensive player in Kyle Williams. It's not like we were full strength either.

As long as the linemen continue to play their butts off, we can win this game.

I believe we turned a corner against the Bolts and have our MoJo back, but I guess we'll see on Sunday.

We play out best when our backs are against the wall.

We'll see Sunday

It's nice to see Buffalo fans with a little extra sizzle in their step these days

No we won't, it's just a fact that we are better with out him. He didn't do anything for us. If he works out for the Jets, then so be it. He just didn't fit here and it didn't work. I don't have anything negative so say about him, other than overall our team is better this year, by a ton, and Aaron Maybin isn't a part of it. I'm ok with that.

Not all of your picks work out, so what are ya gonna do?

We were also missing Merriman, our best pass rushing LB, and our best defensive player in Kyle Williams. It's not like we were full strength either.

Lee,I agree Kyle Williams is very good, however, you praise Merriman like he is back to his glory days in SD. He was doing nothing before his injury and is completely shot at this point. You call him the Bills best pass rushing LB but how many sacks did he have? One in 5 games? Shoot, Poz was better than that clown.

ps

Think you are overdue to drop the SweetLee ID, maybe ActionJackson, JohnsonsJohnson or maybe HissyFitz

Agreed. I was going to school upstate during the 90's and had numerous friend that where Bills fans. I love to see your success. I really do. Have no hard feelings towards the blue collar fans from Buffalo. Bottom line,. I think one of us will win. LOL

Archived