2nd Round Disaster

The Gun Of Bavaria

They are horrible IMO. They will be lucky to even be IN one of those games. I don't think i've ever seen a team so ready to pack it in and go home for the winter.

not going to argue that but in fairness I must say I think Houston has been improving a lot on the offensive side so there is a possibility they win a game

Nugent has been less than advertised as a booming leg but I did not expect him to come in and be the next Lou Groza- unrealistic to think any rookie is going to tear up the league.

There is a lot of blame for this season -a 53 yard field goal I can not get to upset to miss- there is a lot of other players and moves to pick apart than that one play

Nice play calling by Hermy and Dinger leading up to the 53-yarder. :shock:

Same play calling the Giants used and their kicker missed, but I don't see anyone complaining about that. Difference is execution. But nice try TX.

1-10-SEA31 (7:16) E.Manning pass incomplete to J.Shockey.

2-10-SEA31 (7:09) T.Barber up the middle to SEA 27 for 4 yards (G.Wistrom).

3-6-SEA27 (6:13) (Shotgun) E.Manning pass incomplete to P.Burress (M.Trufant).

4-6-SEA27 (6:08) J.Feely 45 yard field goal is No Good, Short, Center-R.Kuehl, Holder-J.Feagles.

1-10-NO33 (1:24) (Shotgun) C.Martin right tackle to NO 34 for -1 yards (S.Hodge).

2-11-NO37 (1:01) (Shotgun) B.Bollinger FUMBLES (Aborted) at NO 37, and recovers at NO 37. B.Bollinger to NO 37 for no gain (D.Howard).

3-14-NO37 (:38) (Shotgun) B.Bollinger pass to J.Cotchery to NO 34 for 3 yards (F.Thomas).

4-11-NO34 (:14) M.Nugent 53 yard field goal is No Good, Short, Center-J.Dearth, Holder-B.Graham

Someone needs to explain that playcall. I KNOW-HE'S A WARRIOR!

Nothing wrong with the playcall, why not put the ball in the hands of your best offensive weapon. Curtis was running the ball well. WOW, if the line actually blocked, this would be a non-issue.

Bollinger is eating up the Saints DBs up and down the field,there asn't much of a pass rush, they were scared and making mistakes late in the game, and Hermie runs that sissy draw play like he's running up the white flag to set up the lucky kick. Nugent wasn't great, but as in the Pitt game, the mistake was made before that. You don't go trusting any game to a kicker when you can score a TD. The whole keep it close and hope for a lucky kick mindset is simply bad cocahing. A big freaking tease-NO BALLS.

Its part of Herm's strategy. Play it for a FG and if the kicker misses he gets blamed.

Curtis our best offensive weapon? LMFAO

I almost fell over laughing when the announcers said that last night. Curtis Martin had holes and started out well, but when it fell upon his shoulders to make something happen like breaking a tackle afte getting past the LOS, he went down easier than glassjaw joe.

Curtis our best offensive weapon? LMFAO

I almost fell over laughing when the announcers said that last night. Curtis Martin had holes and started out well, but when it fell upon his shoulders to make something happen like breaking a tackle afte getting past the LOS, he went down easier than glassjaw joe.

So who would be our best offensive weapon right now? And don't say Coles, you need someone to throw him the ball. I didn't say Curtis is in his prime (far from it), but again WHO is better. That is how sad this team is right now.

So who would be our best offensive weapon right now? And don't say Coles, you need someone to throw him the ball. I didn't say Curtis is in his prime (far from it), but again WHO is better. That is how sad this team is right now.

That's circular logic. You're saying Coles isn't our best weapon because our QB's suck, yet Curtis is our best weapon even though the OL sucks?

Coles is a better offensive weapon.

The announcers could have said Curtis was the best weapon by default, but even then he's not.

Archived