Son's of Anarchy Mafia Sign-Up Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DPR is like a pirates crotch. Everyones gonna be disgusted and someones gonna catch something...and most of all, it'll ALWAYS pop up to make things uncomfortable ;)

wtf dude.. between you and brett, the next generation of jets fans are some deviant facks

Before the role PM's go out, I want to let you guys know that my activity for THIS WEEK will be limited.

I am flying cross-country tomorrow and will be on the road for business until Saturday. I'm thinking I'll have limited windows of time to read and post, probably in the mornings and evenings. Also, I'll be out on the west coast, so there's the time difference too.

Before the role PM's go out, I want to let you guys know that my activity for THIS WEEK will be limited.

I am flying cross-country tomorrow and will be on the road for business until Saturday. I'm thinking I'll have limited windows of time to read and post, probably in the mornings and evenings. Also, I'll be out on the west coast, so there's the time difference too.

So you'll only have a 200 post lead in the count race? Gotcha.

Crusher, also you need to clear out your inbox. Cmon people.

Just send theirs to me. I'll forward them along. >_>

Some kind of zoo exchange program or exhibition?

• 1 month later...

Archived