Son's of Anarchy Mafia Sign-Up Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lily

4 realz? When did that happen?

She literally screwed me over in like 4 different games and I only gave her grief once. I gave JackD way more grief because of his cluster**** game although he's real fun to have playing in a game.

She literally screwed me over in like 4 different games and I only gave her grief once. I gave JackD way more grief because of his cluster**** game although he's real fun to have playing in a game.

I like that you give people sh*t for being stupid. Just saying.

you deserve to be screwed over in every game

She modded a game and you gave her a ton of grief on balance or something, then she stopped playing..

JackD? I believe his name was like"Dragonswart" at DM. Pretty sure they where friends. Pretty sure it was SMC that scared her away.

Yeah Lily got pissed at him before she realized who he was. They've always been tight though. I think Lily is mainly just busy. Jack D seems to have disappeared again =\

Now that some damn good monkeying right their. I love teh pirate. But at last eventually SMC will scare him away too.

DPR is like a pirates crotch. Everyones gonna be disgusted and someones gonna catch something...and most of all, it'll ALWAYS pop up to make things uncomfortable ;)

and as he understands, as a pirate I mean all that as a great compliment. Dpr ftw.

Archived