Son's of Anarchy Mafia Sign-Up Thread

StraightCash

I think I'd go crazy only watching 1 at a time. *shudder*

Living in a tree, picking fleas outta your ladies hair for a snack and tipping the banana delivery gall by whipping a handful of crap at her would probably be a little ruff on you as well. Yet, for monkey, it's living the dream.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't literally go 1 at a time. Like right now, we were working on Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Cheers, The League and still chipping away at Mad Men.

A list that doesnt include Boardwalk Empire, is irrelevant. By far the best thing going on the TV these days.

A list that doesnt include Boardwalk Empire, is irrelevant. By far the best thing going on the TV these days.

Have you seen Grimm yet? Looks like it could be pretty good.

Right now I'm completely hooked on Revenge. Love that chick - she's evil.

Its not on Netflix, or Hulu. I've seen a couple episodes, and I just re-subscribed to cable last week... as soon as we are caught up on Breaking Bad season 4, then we will be starting Boardwalk.

Wait, why haven't the Scum Co-MVPs Pac and Slats signed up yet???

Pac has RL issues, he'll play if he gets it squared it away, I have no doubt about that.

Slats might as well not bother, because if I get a gun, I'm shooting him right in his face.

Archived