Son's of Anarchy Mafia Sign-Up Thread

StraightCash

Alright, this should be a fun game. If its not balanced, rule 14, it will still be more fun than the football forum.

This game requires 16 players, if you are concerned about playing a big game, don't worry, you'll die soon anyways.

Estimated start day- Monday Nov 7

SignUps

1. Jif

2. Ape

3. 80 (enthusiastic)

4. Crusher

5. SMC

6. Verbal

7. CTM

8. Wombat

9. AVM

10. JC

11. BG

12. Hess

13. Pac

14. Sharrow

15. Vic

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know the source material - is it based on the pilot? the first season? all the season's to date? Is there a crash course I can take in this show? (recall I made BSG based on the first season only, or at least 90% of the game was)

I don't know the source material - is it based on the pilot? the first season? all the season's to date? Is there a crash course I can take in this show? (recall I made BSG based on the first season only, or at least 90% of the game was)

This is based on the current season (4th)... but since its halfway through, a bit of it will be my artistic license.

BTW Ape, how have you never watched this show? I can see you really liking it. Its on Netflix, get it done.

BTW Ape, how have you never watched this show? I can see you really liking it. Its on Netflix, get it done.

I have been without cable for the past year, slowly plodding my way through one show at a time... This is in my queue.

Archived