For Jets To Win, Pats Have To Lose 3 In A Row

kelticwizard

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JI was getting pretty bad. The new mods over there are some serious tools.

It IS bad. A big circle-jerk. Tons of fairweather fans who will scold you if you don't share their viewpoint. There's nothing better than some 16 year-old sh*thead scolding you or telling you that you have no knowledge of the game, because you're pointing out something the team lacks.

It's gone downhill, big time.

It IS bad. A big circle-jerk. Tons of fairweather fans who will scold you if you don't share their viewpoint. There's nothing better than some 16 year-old sh*thead scolding you or telling you that you have no knowledge of the game, because you're pointing out something the team lacks.

You're definitely in the right place. Plenty of us here who hate the Jets and don't want Mark Sanchez to succeed... just not JiF. Everything's rainbows and unicorns to him these days.

JI was getting pretty bad. The new mods over there are some serious tools.

Always sad to see a guy let some fake internet power go to his head.

There was this maniac at JI a couple years back that used to ban anyone who dared challenge his posts. He wound up having some kind of meltdown about the Jets being blacked out and not being able to eat ribs.

Short time later - poof - he was gone.

HA! Too bad they don't get to eat crow the way some of the posters do.

On NFLN during their playbook segment, I think everyone picked the Bills except Baldinger.

Yep. Baldinger is the only one I saw pick them, although someone told me Faulk did too. It was the same way for the Chargers game too.

Cant wait to see this weeks picks and see how everyone will pick the Pats because they never lose 3 games in a row, its just not possible.

Surprisingly, people have already chimed in. And I've actually seen a split. Heath Evans (ex-Pat) said they'd win basically because they cant lose 3 in a row and Brady. Jason Lacanfora said the Jets would win.

I generally don't watch there people, and usually consider there picks to be a contrarian indicator

Well, you asked.

Welker without a doubt.

Over Plax and Holmes?

Not me. I dont think Welker is the same player in a different system. Especially not ours with Mark throwing to him.

I mean, I'd take him, dont get me wrong. I think he's really good at what he does but I prefer traditional WR's. Welker cant do what those guys do.

Over Plax and Holmes?

Not me. I dont think Welker is the same player in a different system. Especially not ours with Mark throwing to him.

I mean, I'd take him, dont get me wrong. I think he's really good at what he does but I prefer traditional WR's. Welker cant do what those guys do.

No way you take Welker over Plax in the red zone. Plax is built to make the tough grabs in the endzone.

Over Plax and Holmes?

Plax is somewhat better in the redzone but at this point in their careers yeah I would take Welker over any of our WR's. I could be completely wrong and it could be Brady that makes Welker so good but I would take that chance.

Welker without a doubt.

Holmes > Welker.. I'd take Welker over Plax, but looking at the entirity, I think our WR's are slightly better.. just have poop throwing them the ball

Pats are better at QB and TE, that's about it unit wise

Plax is somewhat better in the redzone but at this point in their careers yeah I would take Welker over any of our WR's. I could be completely wrong and it could be Brady that makes Welker so good but I would take that chance.

Fair enough. Not me. Again I'm not convinced he's the same player in a different system and he's not a traditional WR. Put it this way, game on the line, need a TD to win in the RZ, you'd take Welker over Plax or Holmes to make the unbelievable catch? Not a chance.

Holmes > Welker.. I'd take Welker over Plax, but looking at the entirity, I think our WR's are slightly better.. just have poop throwing them the ball

I'd still take Plax. He makes catches Welker cant.

And thats what Shelter was responding to...me saying those are the only spots they are better. Maybe Wilfork...but Pouha has been awesome. Maybe Mankins. Otherwise, I'd pretty much take every Jets player over the Pats.

hey Smash I saw a stat on the crawl on ESPN this morning that said Sanchez was 11-12 passing yesterday while running the play action

There ya go :) the running game always helps the passing game and the screen game nulifies the blitz 2 things we should hopefully see more of as the season moves on.

Over Plax and Holmes?

Yep Welker is Chrebet with more speed. Chrebets career went down hill fast when Keyshawn left and he had to play Wide. Welker and Chrebet were, and are, both too tough for heir own good. Welker is a concussion away from retirement just like most slot receivers he takes a huge beating inside. Has any real slot receiver had a long career ?

Yep Welker is Chrebet with more speed. Chrebets career went down hill fast when Keyshawn left and he had to play Wide. Welker and Chrebet were, and are, both too tough for heir own good. Welker is a concussion away from retirement just like most slot receivers he takes a huge beating inside. Has any real slot receiver had a long career ?

Welker wont be a Pat next season. Book it.

LOL, its so true. The Jets even have the edge on gameday HC, but the game is a tossup because of our sh*tty a$$ QB. Unreal.

This game is definitely winnable. The Pats aren't the team they once were. They're still very dangerous, obviously, but they've come down to earth quite a bit.

BTW, good to see some familiar faces here. :)

This game is definitely winnable. The Pats aren't the team they once were. They're still very dangerous, obviously, but they've come down to earth quite a bit.

BTW, good to see some familiar faces here. :)

I vaguely remember you.

We we cool?

Welker wont be a Pat next season. Book it.

Interesting. Whats your take?

LOL, its so true. The Jets even have the edge on gameday HC, but the game is a tossup because of our sh*tty a$$ QB. Unreal.

You know, with all the defending of the kid that I've been doing lately...that really puts it into perspective. lol

Archived