SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

Actually this is exactly the reason I game. It's my one childish thing I hold on to. I don't drink, go out, gamble but for 45 min a day I pwn noobz

Wow you sound boring. :tongue:

So what your saying is you have no problem busting out Spiderman boner pics at dinner parties, and such, with all your adult-ey neighbors and friends?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually this is exactly the reason I game. It's my one childish thing I hold on to. I don't drink, go out, gamble but for 45 min a day I pwn noobz

More or less the same, except I drink every saturday night and about 10 nights a year I go out and act like a freaken maniac, with this past Saturday being the latest installement

More or less the same, except I drink every saturday night and about 10 nights a year I go out and act like a freaken maniac, with this past Saturday being the latest installement

Were you serious on shrooms the other day? wtf is wrong with you...

Nothing. But a computer programmer who is also a hippie, likes Phish, doesn't shower, plays Mafia, and says things like "that's soooo binary"? Definitely a nerd.

Phish is only seen as nerdy to people who are too close minded to give it a shot (or people who don't like to party). It's basically like a traveling party

Were you serious on shrooms the other day? wtf is wrong with you...

Yes.. Well.. I started drinking heavily at 3pm and by 7pm the idea of tripping sounded like a good idea to my vodka soaked brain.. I don't get out much, so when I do, I usually get out of control..,. Maybe it's a mid life crisis thing.. not sure

note: it's not something I would do sober anymore...

Yes.. Well.. I started drinking heavily at 3pm and by 7pm the idea of tripping sounded like a good idea to my vodka soaked brain.. I don't get out much, so when I do, I usually get out of control..,. Maybe it's a mid life crisis thing.. not sure

note: it's not something I would do sober anymore...

Sheesh.

What a mess.

Sheesh.

What a mess.

oh relax poindexter.. did you forget that a couple days ago you and your beer muscles were on here spouting off about how tough you and your 6.5% beers were?

IMO binge drinking worse than eating mushrooms that grew in cow dung...

sadly CTM does both.

oh relax poindexter.. did you forget that a couple days ago you and your beer muscles were on here spouting off about how tough you and your 6.5% beers were?

IMO binge drinking worse than eating mushrooms that grew in cow dung...

sadly CTM does both.

I don't do drugs. They are illegal.. not the same type of illegal as you, but illegal just the same.

Meh, might not be your taste, but it's certainly "good music"

If jif isn't in the mood to be a dickbag, he'll tell u

Its a good time if you're with a group of people and you dont have to socialize with the stinky hippies.

And its definitely good music. Phish goes into too many mindless jams that last forever for my taste, thats why I'm not a HUGE follower...but you cant find many guitarists as talented at Trey Anastasio. Guy is awesome.

I've had some very interesting mind altering experiences at these types of events. Really hard to find something place so safe to do as many drugs as possible. lol

Serious about not doing drugs? Yes.

Serious about Pac being an illegal? Yes.

No, i mean are you serious about not doing drugs cause thier illegal, or was that just a segway into the obligatory joke at the border hopper's expense?

No, i mean are you serious about not doing drugs cause thier illegal, or was that just a segway into the obligatory joke at the border hopper's expense?

Oh, no.... was setting up my own joke.

I don't do drugs, nor have I ever done drugs, because I choose not to. Nothing to do with the law.

There's a difference between not doing drugs and never having done them.

Most I've ever had is contact high - before anyone told me it was possible. Otherwise, I'm pretty much a beer and scotch drinker. For a long time I didn't even drink.

\

He's a maniac maniac, on the floor

and he's noddle dancing like he never noodle danced before

He's a maniac on the floor

An he's noodle danicng like he;s never doodle danced before

Archived