SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

I'm going to vote Hess for those two posts. Defends JC, says he's going to leave his vote, then changes his vote anyway a few posts later. I understand the DPR train too and support that as well, since his case on the Ape did look like an attempt to deflect from JC. I could go either way at this point.

This.

Re-reading today, DPR and Hess are great votes.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As dawn approaches, one of you doesn't make it back.

Crusher, aka

Lt Eli Roosevelt (3rd party, SK, Letters:Unread) has been killed.

D2 has begun.

Really? Lame. Game sucks now. Especially with that douche Pac mod confirmed. At least the Ape is still alive and got the hot hand right, so... DPR his choice or Hess.

DPR said Ape was trying the hardest, but IMO Ape was playing sloppy. So we definitely have different opinions there.

Hess. I admittedly cant read that guy to save my life.

Need to go back and reread that exchange and what else was happening around that time w/ Hess.

JF80 was my favorite coming into the day and I expected him to join the biggest wagon. Played it differently. Makes me reconsider. Need to reread.

Idiots.

I'm Romeo Parada - town - I get to investigate whoever votes for me first each day. Day 1 was Pac, which I figured was a smart move on his part. D2 is CTM - he's scum.

Vote CTM

******* dirty noodle dancing hippie nerd fat pig. I had my strongest town read on him. lol. My radar isnt broken, its ******* out of commission.

Vote CTM

Idiots.

I'm Romeo Parada - town - I get to investigate whoever votes for me first each day. Day 1 was Pac, which I figured was a smart move on his part. D2 is CTM - he's scum.

Vote CTM

You revealed your character name, and you called us idiots.

Hmm tbh self-voting probably isn't the best move.

unvote vote dprrrrrrr

I'm effin town dudes. Effin town.

I actually believe you, you crazy SOB.

Oh so NOW Hess is playing SRSLY? Watch out.

I thought you were heading to dinner? Not that driving somewhere has prevented you from playing in the past.

I don't trust you any further than I can throw Crusher.

You revealed your character name, and you called us idiots.

I didn't see a rule against it - figured I'd just save everyone the trouble of guessing by cutting the bullsh*t.

I hope you vote for me first tomorrow.

This character that DPR claimed, he's technically not even a member of SAMCRO. He's a gun buyer from the cartel. Not sure if that character aligns with this investigative ability... and isn't it classic DPR to come up with a role with enough twist where it can't really be counter-claimed? I think he's lying.

This is hte post I was in the middle of when DPR revealed.

Here is the final vote count from JC:

Final Vote Count

JC (9): Jif, AVM, Ape, CTM, Sharrow, SMC, DPR, Wombat, Crusher

Jif (1): Verbal

SMC (5): BG, Pac, Hess, 80, JC

DPR (1): Vic

Corrected.

Note, Vic tried to move to JC right after me. He would have been the 4th vote on JC, but didn't unvote.

I'm getting scum vibe from JC. I should be able to check in again.

vote:JC

Here is the vote count, from right before DPR tried pushing a case on me.

Vote Count:

JC (5): Jif, AVM, Ape, CTM, Sharrow

80 (1): Vic

Jif (3): Verbal, Wombat, SMC

SMC (6): Crusher, BG, Pac, Hess, 80, JC

DPR (1): Vic

Ape (1): DPR

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch

This was my post shortly after that vote count, the one that DPR attacked and subsequently back off of after I smacked him around a bit:

This is going to come across as total OMGUS, but DPR's vote on me - specifically because of his make-believe-case - is the only other ping I've had on D1, other than JC.

I'm confident that DPR is scum. (Haha, I still feel this way after his reveal.)

My next best guess? Verbal.

Scum like to keep themselves spread out - he and Vic were the only ones not on either JC or SMC. Additionally, Vic would have been on JC had he unvoted.

Btw, I still like my iron-clad case on JiF.

I've got my eyes on a couple other things at the moment, but nothing worth sharing just yet.

This character that DPR claimed, he's technically not even a member of SAMCRO. He's a gun buyer from the cartel. Not sure if that character aligns with this investigative ability... and isn't it classic DPR to come up with a role with enough twist where it can't really be counter-claimed? I think he's lying.

What crap. I've never even seen the show and don't know the characters - but by all means, lynch me because you want to metagame over names, and let the scum squeak away. Great idea.

Do you watch the show? Could that character be aligned with Crusher's?

What crap. I've never even seen the show and don't know the characters - but by all means, lynch me because you want to metagame over names, and let the scum squeak away. Great idea.

No, giving us the name is against the rules you dope. You will probably be modkilled.

But, for the sake of discussion, I googled the name to see if it made sense with an investigative ability. I don't watch the show. I'm asking others to chime in.

The rules post is "you know the rules". Not revealing your character name is a universal rule. Gimme a break, don't be obtuse.

The last game I played, there were restrictions on how many could reveal, but not on revealing character names. I'm trying to figure out if you gunning for any way to kill me, including suggesting a modkill, or if you've finally eaten one too many bananas.

The last game I played, there were restrictions on how many could reveal, but not on revealing character names. I'm trying to figure out if you gunning for any way to kill me, including suggesting a modkill, or if you've finally eaten one too many bananas.

There has been a precedent for modkilling before for revealing character names, thats what the Apes getting at. That being said, I don't know Bretts philosophy so until he's said theres been a mod kill I'm kind of assuming there won't be one.

That being said, still can't decide if I believe you or not.

BTW, the not revealing character names is not a universal JN rule. BG is the one who uses it mostly. So I can't see that as a MK offense when its not clearly stated. I'm cool with lynching CTM to confirm DPR claim.

guys, I have a pro town power role.. I'm not going to say which one until I have to, so if I get to l-2 I will spill..

Just think, I was the one that baited JC into the SMC vote, which I think ultimately lead to his lynch... I understand I like to bus, but SMC was literally almost a goner there...

Just don't hammer me or put me till I get back, I have to help daughter with her homework

BTW, the not revealing character names is not a universal JN rule. BG is the one who uses it mostly. So I can't see that as a MK offense when its not clearly stated. I'm cool with lynching CTM to confirm DPR claim.

I agree with no modkill, but SMC, you are making a dire mistake. THink about how day 1 played out..

In my defense, I didn't intentionally do anything outside of the spirit of the game. Having said that, I submit myself to modjustice.

Just don't make me sit in a room and listen to tapes of the Ape explaining mafia...

Archived