SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And who ever heard is such a role? He can investigate the first person that votes him? That's a wacky dm'er fake claim that they think we're too stupid to pick up on cause We watch football and drink beer instead of read 1200 page fantasy novels and eat paste

I get to investigate whoever votes for me first each day. Day 1 was

Pac, which I figured was a smart move on his part.

why would you figure it was a smart move on pacs part to make you use your investigation on him??

And who ever heard is such a role? He can investigate the first person that votes him? That's a wacky dm'er fake claim that they think we're too stupid to pick up on cause We watch football and drink beer instead of read 1200 page fantasy novels and eat paste

in a game with 1 powerful town role it's better not to narrow that pool

why would you figure it was a smart move on pacs part to make you use your investigation on him??

Honestly, after I posted that and realized I was agreeing with SatanFan, I reconsidered. And thought the same things. I feel like that is a ridiculous power to have and one I never heard of, from a first time mod.

And I looked at DPR's reveal and thought the same thing. Dont reveal.

Unvote

I want DPR to answer CTM's question.

Typical DPR scum play. Come out strong with power role and result. Not buying.

With one of his teammates already dead, this seems like it would be an overly risky play by DPR, especially since he was only at L-4. Unless scum are just waving the white flag already, I don't see any incentive for DPR to false claim.

With one of his teammates already dead, this seems like it would be an overly risky play by DPR, especially since he was only at L-4. Unless scum are just waving the white flag already, I don't see any incentive for DPR to false claim.

I dont either...but his role is just ridiculous. We've never used it before...ever...and Brett is a first time mod. I'm really torn. I want to hear DPR's answer to CTM and I also need to know more about this role.

I dont either...but his role is just ridiculous. We've never used it before...ever...and Brett is a first time mod. I'm really torn. I want to hear DPR's answer to CTM and I also need to know more about this role.

Yeah, good point. I looked on the role list and the closest thing to it is "Sensor" (determines number of non-townies on a train). This may be a situation where DPR is claiming a common DM role and assuming we all are familiar with it.

I figured it was a smart move on Pac's part because he was the first to post in the game - his first post was to all of the "non-believers", and then he voted for me, so I assumed he knew about my role and wanted to double confirm himself. It would make sense if he has any kind of useful role and wanted to protect it. He can confirm or deny this.

As far as roles go, I was only given a description of my power - not a role name. It strikes me as a pretty simple variation on a Cop role.

Typical DPR scum play. Come out strong with power role and result. Not buying.

This. He does this routinely, imo.

And for the record, I'm not clamoring for a modkill.... I wanted to see pirate squirm. Why would I continue to case DPR if I was seriously banking on a modkill. Pirate is gay doodie.

I figured it was a smart move on Pac's part because he was the first to post in the game - his first post was to all of the "non-believers", and then he voted for me, so I assumed he knew about my role and wanted to double confirm himself. It would make sense if he has any kind of useful role and wanted to protect it. He can confirm or deny this.

As far as roles go, I was only given a description of my power - not a role name. It strikes me as a pretty simple variation on a Cop role.

Waiting on Pac's take here...

if pac is mod confirmed innocent, as it says in the opening post, why would it be smart for him to use your investigation

Serious? You think the mod confirmed townie purposely used the first investigation on himself and that it was the smart move?

This might be the worst fake claim ever

Well, I would have been surprised if you had come out and said "DPR does have a point. Go ahead and lynch me." Not a real common scum move...

if pac is mod confirmed innocent, as it says in the opening post, why would it be smart for him to use your investigation

Serious? You think the mod confirmed townie purposely used the first investigation on himself and that it was the smart move?

This might be the worst fake claim ever

Im getting that vibe too.

First, how would Pac know that and why, if already confirmed, does he need double confirmation?

Im getting that vibe too.

First, how would Pac know that and why, if already confirmed, does he need double confirmation?

This is just like star wars and that other game, DPR is a smart guy, but he's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.. He thinks he can sell us bullsh*t and call it chocolate

This is just like star wars and that other game, DPR is a smart guy, but he's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.. He thinks he can sell us bullsh*t and call it chocolate

With JC dead D1 it's like we get a free lynch. DPR or CTM is dying because 1 has to be scum. Of course, this could be a bus move by you 2, but unlikely.

I doubt the only cop in the game would be like what DPR is describing. Kinda useless. Scum could just avoid voting for him.

Vote: DPR

If he flips town, then CTM dies tomorrow

It happened in that game where he was a SK or something, remember. You were somehow involved in the whole thing. It was really early D1 or 2 and he had the most retarded FR like ever. Lulz, I love when DPR plays. =more fun almost always.

With JC dead D1 it's like we get a free lynch. DPR or CTM is dying because 1 has to be scum. Of course, this could be a bus move by you 2, but unlikely.

I doubt the only cop in the game would be like what DPR is describing. Kinda useless. Scum could just avoid voting for him.

Vote: DPR

If he flips town, then CTM dies tomorrow

I sorta want to keep him alive though and see who votes for him first tomorrow. Can we kill him tomorrow Pa? Oh, can we?

What? lol.

Vote DPR

I mean, do we really need to wait for Pac? Why on earth would a mod confirmed townie want to be "double confirmed"...wtf does that even mean. lmfao. Think it would have been a little bit more beneficial to let someone else vote first.

Waiting on Pac's take of what? Lol, like Pac knew. DPR was a Vote 1st day cop? Lulz.

DPR is saying Pac knew about his role. I'd like to hear Pac's take on it.

I can't vote a second time, so I might as well encourage reactions from anyone and everyone. Including the pacmule

Archived