Pats release albert Haynesworth

Matt39

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is only since that contract was handed down in Washington. But he still has all that bonus money and just doesn't seem hungry since.

What if we were to have Crusher shadow him if he came here? I would think he would be hungry all the time then.

MICHAEL LOMBARDI: This year I expect Haynesworth to have his best year. Nickel rusher inside. Pepper Johnson will get him to play… smart move by the Pats--32 in 3rd down defense, and when motivated he is a game changer--they needed a game changer on Def

I think this is my favorite. :)

And that is why I never take anything Lombardi says seriously.

Don't know if this was posted in here but from Jenny Vrentas....

The Jets are not interested in acquiring DT Albert Haynesworth following his release from the New England Patriots today, according to a person with knowledge of the team’s plans. That person requested anonymity because the team has not commented publicly on the player.

Don't know if this was posted in here but from Jenny Vrentas....

The Jets are not interested in acquiring DT Albert Haynesworth following his release from the New England Patriots today, according to a person with knowledge of the team’s plans. That person requested anonymity because the team has not commented publicly on the player.

It was posted. I disregarded it because I figured that they meant interested in putting in a waiver claim and I'm not surprised that they didn't do that. If he wasn't picked up I'd have been interested. Moot (mute!) point with the Bucs putting in a claim.

Archived