Don't want to hear Rex's fat mouth ever again

CTM

Yes, Yes and Yes.. It's all about the QB broheim... Look in Indy, the offense is actually HEALTHIER this year then last, and the results are pitiful cause the QB stinks

So in your QB school of brilliance you expected a 39 year old QB sitting on his couch to come in and run that offense with 2 weeks of prep ? of course they suck it became apparent early they were going to suck and its apparent Painter sucked long before that. They are healthy because they never get the ball to be tackled LOL.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So in your QB school of brilliance you expected a 39 year old QB sitting on his couch to come in and run that offense with 2 weeks of prep ? of course they suck it became apparent early they were going to suck and its apparent Painter sucked long before that. They are healthy because they never get the ball to be tackled LOL.

I was one saying lets give the kid a chance....after last nights game and another pick six....Sanchez has not learned...and he is clearly regressing...that then leads to why? A this point in time...if Peyton is available (like Favre was), I say push the button and sign him....

if the Manning Rumor had any substance at all other than being in Jets fans minds I might agree but this offense has so many issues besides the QB position I think Manning would get killed here. Ever watch the protection Manning gets ? Ever notice Mid way through his career he was ripped for having happy feet because his O-Line didnt protect as good as it should have ? Its the reason why Manning had such issues winning big games and because his WR's would get bullied by the Pats DB's Do you think that changes here ? No he will revert back because the talent here would dictate what hes able to do as a QB.

if the Manning Rumor had any substance at all other than being in Jets fans minds I might agree but this offense has so many issues besides the QB position I think Manning would get killed here. Ever watch the protection Manning gets ? Ever notice Mid way through his career he was ripped for having happy feet because his O-Line didnt protect as good as it should have ? Its the reason why Manning had such issues winning big games and because his WR's would get bullied by the Pats DB's Do you think that changes here ? No he will revert back because the talent here would dictate what hes able to do as a QB.

a posted an article from nfl.com just last night

and part of the reason manning gets great protection is cause he has the defense on their heels..

and part of the reason manning gets great protection is cause he has the defense on their heels..

Yep I agree 100 % its called having a well designed offense that mixes things up and has MULIPLE weapons in all three areas WR RB TE.

I think right now, manning on this team, and everything else being equal, we beat the raiders, we split with the pats and we win last night.....that means we are 8-2 and exactly where we all thought we would be at this point in time and that is leading the afc.

Yep I agree 100 % its called having a well designed offense that mixes things up and has MULIPLE weapons in all three areas WR RB TE.

oy... our skill position players are better then what manning had last year. FACT

The Jets:

Let's be an elite running team ---> Invests in only one OL before the sixth round since the 2006 NFL draft. Last running back we took within the first two rounds of an NFL draft was Lamont Jordan.

Let's be an elite secondary--> Last safety we draft was Eric Smith in 2006

Eric Smith is a safety? I thought his position was heaping pile of dog sh*t... is that not right?

I know you guys are going to be all polite and all, but...please slap him in the face and be like Eric Smith? Really?

I'm not even joking when I say I have spent the past day thinking about how I can work in a question about that useless waste of life (or Schotty, Sanchez, etc.) that won't get me ignored and/or thrown out.

I can almost forgive the all-out blitz last night except for the fact that they had Eric Smith setting the edge in case it was a run.

The worst part to is that was one of those plays that seems like it's happening slow motion, and you know it's over long before it actually is. The moment it was clear that Smith was responsible for containment and I watched him proceed to run directly into the OT, I knew the Jets had just lost the game before Tebow even took a single step.

The worst part to is that was one of those plays that seems like it's happening slow motion, and you know it's over long before it actually is. The moment it was clear that Smith was responsible for containment and I watched him proceed to run directly into the OT, I knew the Jets had just lost the game before Tebow even took a single step.

Was very painfull to watch

def agree, just trying to understand what they were thinking. THe best part however is that Eric Smith is taking a lot of heat w/national talking heads

Honestly, at this point I hope we lose out. Our season is over anyway

I was thinking the same thing this morning. Last thing we need is these losers going on a run and actually fooling us into believing they have a shot at doing anything whatsoever, before reminding us once again why we already knew that they completely sucked a$$.

I can almost forgive the all-out blitz last night except for the fact that they had Eric Smith setting the edge in case it was a run.

Well yeah, anyone but revis I wouldn't trust to make a tackle on Teblow there.. Even if Smith stayed outside, Tebow would've gotten past him.. all smith did was accelerate the inevitable

No...it really doesnt. The only thing this team is missing is a QB. Sure, we could use some pieces here and there, but the only thing keeping the Jets from being elite is a QB. Truth.

Well yeah, anyone but revis I wouldn't trust to make a tackle on Teblow there.. Even if Smith stayed outside, Tebow would've gotten past him.. all smith did was accelerate the inevitable

Yeah, the possibilities there were:

1) Eric Smith runs directly into the OT like some kind of ******* retard.

2) Eric Smith plays his responsibility properly and then proceeds to trip and fall flat on his stupid face and or dive at the feet of Tebow.

3) Eric Smith actually gets to Tebow and proceeds to do one of his patented slide-right-off-the-player tackle attempts.

All 3 options result in a TD, we just happened to get the one that emphasized his epic level of dumb as opposed to his complete lack of coordination and physical ability.

2) Eric Smith plays his responsibility properly and then proceeds to trip and fall flat on his stupid face and or dive at the feet of Tebow.

3) Eric Smith actually gets to Tebow and proceeds to do one of his patented slide-right-off-the-player tackle attempts.

All 3 options result in a TD, we just happened to get the one that emphasized his epic level of dumb as opposed to his complete lack of coordination and physical ability.

Sad but funny AS HELL. Could you print this out for the breakfast ?

He actually chose the better option, can you imagine the extra amounts of Teblow glory hole that would be going on if he ran over a defense before outrunning out D to the game winning TD?

He's kind of a humanitarian

Mannings quick release is a big part of that. Sanchez looks for his first option and just stares and gets tackled if he isn;t open. Or throws to the other team. LOL

Mannings quick release is a big part of that. Sanchez looks for his first option and just stares and gets tackled if he isn;t open. Or throws to the other team. LOL

quick release, threatens the entire field and will kill you if you make a mistake. Most defenses play conservative against manning cause he'll make them pay..

Archived