Don't want to hear Rex's fat mouth ever again

CTM

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You hit it on the head...if this F'en Fat idiot would have layed back and waited for him to run, they never score a TD..at worst its tied at 13 apiece.

Yeah, it was a head scratcher, it's not even like a sack would've taken them out of FG range. I guess they assumed they'd pick up 4 easily without a blitz

Yeah, it was a head scratcher, it's not even like a sack would've taken them out of FG range. I guess they assumed they'd pick up 4 easily without a blitz

To me if our strength is defense which is what we have been saying, then that one play does not make sense at all. because that's is an all of nothing. But we you look at it in "survive this, bend alittle, give up the field goal and then lets see what happens" mentality things could have been different.

To me if our strength is defense which is what we have been saying, then that one play does not make sense at all. because that's is an all of nothing. But we you look at it in "survive this, bend alittle, give up the field goal and then lets see what happens" mentality things could have been different.

def agree, just trying to understand what they were thinking. THe best part however is that Eric Smith is taking a lot of heat w/national talking heads

Honestly, at this point I hope we lose out. Our season is over anyway

def agree, just trying to understand what they were thinking. THe best part however is that Eric Smith is taking a lot of heat w/national talking heads

If it gets us a shot at one of three top three QB's in the draft it's a no brainer.

Went back to read my post..way to many typos...anyway, it may not be over. 6 games left and 9 days to prepare. I say wait and see if adjustments are made.

But that's providing the Colts deal him and his neck heals. Honestly CTM after what you saw last night are we really a win now team?

If we had Manning we win last night by 30+... Just like detroit did, honestly, I'm so stupid for loading up at half time. A close game plays right into those ****ers hands, and I should've known it. You have to jump on them like Detroit did, force Teblow to pass the ball and then the rout is on

Sanchez was as bad last night as I've ever seen him, and in reality this game is 100% on him

Went back to read my post..way to many typos...anyway, it may not be over. 6 games left and 9 days to prepare. I say wait and see if adjustments are made.

What KIND of adjustments? The Jets may have a good game but the fact remains, Schottenheimer will still be the OC, Wayne Hunter will still be himself, matthew Mulligan will continue to kill drives by allowing a guy to get around him and sack Sanchez, he'll still get two drive killing holding penalties. Sanchez will either fumble or throw another pick-6. Holmes, Burress, and Keller will disappear for large chunks of the game. Eric Smith will still make a ton of tackles but still be the guy who will ultimately cost us the game by allowing some receiver to get wide open. we will still be the team with the mindset that says "we can NOT convert a 3rd and long". This is a .500 team guys, we might as well start up with the draft forum

I was particularly fond of us letting 44 seconds run off before half time and making a miserable effort to try and score before the half. Rex has learned nothing about how to use Time outs hes a ******* Idiot.

Also a TO ws wasted early in the 3rd quarter for pratically nothing. It's like this team and CS haven't learned a damn thing in 3 years. A12-year old playing Madden has a better clue when it comes to basic things like that.

Sanchez deserves a ration of sh*t. But this supposed great defense has done almost nothing in sveral big spots.

I think Greene is OK and LT has played pretty well for the Jets, but I think you hit the nail on the head with every other single point you made.

The bottom line to me on offense is that the Jets offensive line has taken a major step backwards which has really hurt the running game, and the ability to protect Sanchez, which consequently, has forced him into some bad decisions.

Couple all that with the fact that we have an O.C. who is absolutely clueless and we're at where we're at.

Our offense is based on the run and the play action pass, yet how many times on 3rd and 2 OR first and goal from inside the 5 do we go to a shotgun empty backfield set? It makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE, especially on short yardage or in the red zone where the field is shorter. Empty backfield sets do not compliment an effective running game. We saw how effective play action is on the Jets only scoring drive tonight.

Schottenheimer is terrible and it doesn't say much for Rex that, as head coach, he doesn't realize it.

CRITICAL 3RD DOWN?TIME TO BREAKOUT THE BACKSIDE OF THE PLAYBOOK AND CALL A DRIECT SNAP TO THE 3RD STRING HALFBACK!

What KIND of adjustments? The Jets may have a good game but the fact remains, Schottenheimer will still be the OC, Wayne Hunter will still be himself, matthew Mulligan will continue to kill drives by allowing a guy to get around him and sack Sanchez, he'll still get two drive killing holding penalties. Sanchez will either fumble or throw another pick-6. Holmes, Burress, and Keller will disappear for large chunks of the game. Eric Smith will still make a ton of tackles but still be the guy who will ultimately cost us the game by allowing some receiver to get wide open. we will still be the team with the mindset that says "we can NOT convert a 3rd and long". This is a .500 team guys, we might as well start up with the draft forum

What kind of adjustments? 1. Take E Smith out and put a kid back there. 2. Two back set with McKnight and Greene. 3. Start throwing the ball down field and go no huddle. We are all frustrated dude!

If we had Manning we win last night by 30+... Just like detroit did, honestly, I'm so stupid for loading up at half time. A close game plays right into those ****ers hands, and I should've known it. You have to jump on them like Detroit did, force Teblow to pass the ball and then the route is on

Sanchez was as bad last night as I've ever seen him, and in reality this game is 100% on him

Sanchez is getting worse. No doubt their.

If we had Manning we win last night by 30+... Just like detroit did, honestly, I'm so stupid for loading up at half time. A close game plays right into those ****ers hands, and I should've known it. You have to jump on them like Detroit did, force Teblow to pass the ball and then the route is on

He was 14 of 17 for 90 yards at half time so in that respect he was getting the ball to his talented offense right ? Why say that was the worst game or the worst you ever saw him, when it clearly was not ? With the pressure hes under he has to go from his first read to dump off and I think he stayed pretty cool considering the circumstances of the beat down he took last night and all year. I do think the INT was a bad pass but those are going to happen to the best of them. If you look at that play it was a basic hook route that the Defensive back jumped and it looked to me like he should have hooked IN rather than out, when you look at where the ball was placed. If it were an OUT the ball would have been high and to the outside. Depending on what was actully supposed to happen is where the blame should be laid and we dont have access to that info.

He was 14 of 17 for 90 yards at half time so it that respect he was getting the ball to his talented offense right ? Why say that was the worst game or the worst you ever saw him, when it clearly was not ? With the pressure hes under he has to go from his first read to dump off and I think he stayed pretty cool considering the circumstances of the beat down he took last night and all year. I do think the INT was a bad pass but those are going to happen to the best of them. If you look at that play it was a basic hook route that the Defensive back jumped and it looked to me like he should have hooked IN rather than out, when you look at where the ball was placed. If it were an OUT the ball would have been high and to the outside. Depending on what was actully supposed to happen is where the blame should be laid and we dont have access to that info.

u actually think 14 of 17 for 90 yards is good?

Ohhhh.. that's right, you actually LIKED Pennington

that statline is an abomination

He was 14 of 17 for 90 yards at half time so in that respect he was getting the ball to his talented offense right ? Why say that was the worst game or the worst you ever saw him, when it clearly was not ? With the pressure hes under he has to go from his first read to dump off and I think he stayed pretty cool considering the circumstances of the beat down he took last night and all year. I do think the INT was a bad pass but those are going to happen to the best of them. If you look at that play it was a basic hook route that the Defensive back jumped and it looked to me like he should have hooked IN rather than out, when you look at where the ball was placed. If it were an OUT the ball would have been high and to the outside. Depending on what was actully supposed to happen is where the blame should be laid and we dont have access to that info.

Ugh, he gets no respect Smash. Just watch how a D plays him...he's no threat at all. You can have the worst secondary in the league, which he's faced many this season and they dont respect him.

His team doesnt respect him.

We'd be better off with Tim Tebow.

u actually think 14 of 17 for 90 yards is good?

Ohhhh.. that's right, you actually LIKED Pennington

that statline is an abomination

Chan Im not saying the outcome was good at all. And we're not talking about Pennington so stop trying to rally your cronies. Sanches got the ball to his playmakers with the calls that were made. They are obviously not throwing deep because they have no deep threat to stretch the field. So he puts the ball where it needs to go in the alloted time he has and you even rip him for that ?

Ugh, he gets no respect Smash. Just watch how a D plays him...he's no threat at all. You can have the worst secondary in the league, which he's faced many this season and they dont respect him.

Other teams will never have to worry about a depleted secondary against us. I mean for God's sake, the Patriots were trotting out Ross Ventrone as a DB against us and we couldn't do jack sh*t against it.

JIF Sanchez has shown in the past to throw a pretty accurate deep ball is it him they dont fear or are they reading into our horribly predictable offense.

Im not happy with the outcome of this offense but I cant blame the kid until we get rid of the root cause. if a seasoned OC comes in here and Sanchez still cant produce I will be happy to agree with you.

Other teams will never have to worry about a depleted secondary against us. I mean for God's sake, the Patriots were trotting out Ross Ventrone as a DB against us and we couldn't do jack sh*t against it.

The kid sucks. He's playing scared because he sucks.

Chan Im not saying the outcome was good at all. And we're not talking about Pennington so stop trying to rally your cronies. Sanches got the ball to his playmakers with the calls that were made. They are obviously not throwing deep because they have no deep threat to stretch the field. So he puts the ball where it needs to go in the alloted time he has and you even rip him for that ?

I'm not trying to rally anyone, I simply lmao that you quoted 14-17,90 yards as if it was evidence of anything other then complete suckage..I bring up Pennington, cause a) you defend him endlessly, and B) 14/17 90 yards is orgasmic for that chicken sh*t mutha****er

JIF Sanchez has shown in the past to throw a pretty accurate deep ball is it him they dont fear or are they reading into our horribly predictable offense.

Im not happy with the outcome of this offense but I cant blame the kid until we get rid of the root cause. if a seasoned OC comes in here and Sanchez still cant produce I will be happy to agree with you.

He is the root cause.

U should change your username to "It'sNotTheQB'sFault"

If a change is made time will tell.

meh, whether a change is made or not, Sanchez will get better.. He's still inexperianced..

That being said, I'll take Manning and Schotty over Sanchez and any OC you want, everyday of the week and twice on Sunday

I'm not trying to rally anyone, I simply lmao that you quoted 14-17,90 yards as if it was evidence of anything other then complete suckage..I bring up Pennington, cause a) you defend him endlessly, and B) 14/17 90 yards is orgasmic for that chicken sh*t mutha****er

By the way chan I did stick up for Pennington for various reasons but I have not brought the guy up these past 3 years but every other QB post from you has to include him like your trying to get under my skin and Im not going to let that happen. Its the people that hate the guy that are obsessed you just cant stop talking about him.

By the way chan I did stick up for Pennington for various reasons but I have not brought the guy up these past 3 years but every other QB post from you has to include him like your trying to get under my skin and Im not going to let that happen. Its the people that hate the guy that are obsessed you just cant stop talking about him.

nope just the way the brain works.. I see your handle, the first connection made is pennington, then probably mafia..

meh, whether a change is made or not, Sanchez will get better.. He's still inexperianced..

That being said, I'll take Manning and Schotty over Sanchez and any OC you want, everyday of the week and twice on Sunday

So you think Manning walks onto a team with Lazy a$$ WR's and just changes the entire complexion with no growing pains and that everyone is going to all of a sudden protect the QB (who happens to be much less mobile) and start running the correct routes and Peyton has a heat seaking pass that will always connect no matter what ? Whats he gonna do when he realizes his TE is a flaming pussy who wont go up and extend for a football ? Is there a TE on this roster you think Manning can rely on ? If Manning came here with this inept bunch of fools and and idiot like Shotty coaching the offense his career would end on a pretty sour note . Whats he going to do when he realizes he has no RB 's who can catch the ball on a regular basis like hes been used to his entire career ? Whats he going to do with no deep threat ?

So you think Manning walks onto a team with Lazy a$$ WR's and just changes the entire complexion with no growing pains and that everyone is going to all of a sudden protect the QB (who happens to be much less mobile) and start running the correct routes and Peyton has a heat seaking pass that will always connect no matter what ? Whats he gonna do when he realizes his TE is a flaming pussy who wont go up and extend for a football ? Is there a TE on this roster you think Manning can rely on ? If Manning came here with this inept bunch of fools and and idiot like Shotty coaching the offense his career would end on a pretty sour note . Whats he going to do when he realizes he has no RB 's who can catch the ball on a regular basis like hes been used to his entire career ? Whats he going to do with no deep threat ?

Yes, Yes and Yes.. It's all about the QB broheim... Look in Indy, the offense is actually HEALTHIER this year then last, and the results are pitiful cause the QB stinks

Archived