Don't want to hear Rex's fat mouth ever again

CTM

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanchez has regressed.

But this defense is nothing special.And the the offensive game plan was to score a few points and hang on. And that is not winning football. If RFyan wants to blame someone he should look in the mirror.

No running game and horrible pass protection has made our 3rd year QB play like an overwhelmed, shell-shocked scrub.

Blame goes all the way around.

Specifically the GM. This is Mikey T's beast... enjoy breakfast with this double-talking pig.

Offensive line - we haven't made a serious investment in the line since Rex got here. We are drafting 5th string DL, but have no OL depth.

WR talent - we have Holmes, who gets away with playing like a lazy a$$. Plaxico is big, that's it. We have nothing else.

RB talent - we kept LT for sentimental reasons, he sucks. Greene sucks, has terrible vision and hands, and no burst. Powell really sucks, and is an even less talented version of Greene. McKnight is a role-player, but at least he's fast.

QB - Sanchez is overwhelmed. You can't give up on him, but you can give him some breathing room and take him out of the pressure cooker. IF you have another QB on the roster, which we do not. Tonight, Sanchez should have been benched. We can't bench him. We have nobody who can step in and play.

Safety - Eric Smith as a starter is probably the biggest fail of the off-season.

LB - Rex should have showed up that morning on Ray Lewis' front yard, not Bart Soundbyte's. Eventually it would be good if we got ourselves a pass rusher.

Offensive coordinator - What the **** were they thinking when the fired Mangini, and kept Schotty. Opponents were calling the offense predictabe 3-4 years ago, and Favre was saying it was stupid. Time to wake up. I understand the whole "the OC doesn't make the plays" argument. I get that, 100%. I don't care. His squad is NEVER prepared, always underwhelms and frankly he is NOT the guy to groom a young QB, that much is clear.

Rex - needs to shut the **** up. I've said it from the beginning, he's funny - but he's got no class, and now that adversity is fully set in. Its going to make it that much more difficult for him to hold the respect of his players and well, everyone else.

I was particularly fond of us letting 44 seconds run off before half time and making a miserable effort to try and score before the half. Rex has learned nothing about how to use Time outs hes a ******* Idiot.

It's become painfully clear that he isn't really a Head Coach. I don't think he knows sh*t about anything at all except for defense.

You run your mouth without backing it up and everyone eventually tunes you out. I tuned Rex out several weeks ago.

I tuned him out last year.

Leaders of men command respect. He doesn't know how to garner respect, so he spits in its face like a punk. He's acts like a callous slob... and this lazy, chickensh*t, big-mouthed team has finally fully taken on the image of their coach.

No running game and horrible pass protection has made our 3rd year QB play like an overwhelmed, shell-shocked scrub.

Blame goes all the way around.

Specifically the GM. This is Mikey T's beast... enjoy breakfast with this double-talking pig.

Offensive line - we haven't made a serious investment in the line since Rex got here. We are drafting 5th string DL, but have no OL depth.

WR talent - we have Holmes, who gets away with playing like a lazy a$$. Plaxico is big, that's it. We have nothing else.

RB talent - we kept LT for sentimental reasons, he sucks. Greene sucks, has terrible vision and hands, and no burst. Powell really sucks, and is an even less talented version of Greene. McKnight is a role-player, but at least he's fast.

QB - Sanchez is overwhelmed. You can't give up on him, but you can give him some breathing room and take him out of the pressure cooker. IF you have another QB on the roster, which we do not. Tonight, Sanchez should have been benched. We can't bench him. We have nobody who can step in and play.

Safety - Eric Smith as a starter is probably the biggest fail of the off-season.

LB - Rex should have showed up that morning on Ray Lewis' front yard, not Bart Soundbyte's. Eventually it would be good if we got ourselves a pass rusher.

Offensive coordinator - What the **** were they thinking when the fired Mangini, and kept Schotty. Opponents were calling the offense predictabe 3-4 years ago, and Favre was saying it was stupid. Time to wake up. I understand the whole "the OC doesn't make the plays" argument. I get that, 100%. I don't care. His squad is NEVER prepared, always underwhelms and frankly he is NOT the guy to groom a young QB, that much is clear.

Rex - needs to shut the **** up. I've said it from the beginning, he's funny - but he's got no class, and now that adversity is fully set in. Its going to make it that much more difficult for him to hold the respect of his players and well, everyone else.

I think Greene is OK and LT has played pretty well for the Jets, but I think you hit the nail on the head with every other single point you made.

The bottom line to me on offense is that the Jets offensive line has taken a major step backwards which has really hurt the running game, and the ability to protect Sanchez, which consequently, has forced him into some bad decisions.

Couple all that with the fact that we have an O.C. who is absolutely clueless and we're at where we're at.

Our offense is based on the run and the play action pass, yet how many times on 3rd and 2 OR first and goal from inside the 5 do we go to a shotgun empty backfield set? It makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE, especially on short yardage or in the red zone where the field is shorter. Empty backfield sets do not compliment an effective running game. We saw how effective play action is on the Jets only scoring drive tonight.

Schottenheimer is terrible and it doesn't say much for Rex that, as head coach, he doesn't realize it.

You run your mouth without backing it up and everyone eventually tunes you out. I tuned Rex out several weeks ago.

Weeks? You had to tune Rex and Scott out after the second Miami loss in 2009. I think they are kind of funny with all the talk but in a cartoon character way. You cant take them serious at all, though Scott annoyed me when he chastised the media a few weeks ago. A guy who is taken off the field anytime there is any speed or passing game shouldnt be criticizing. He can make his funny comments about the opponents, but to rip people for saying what everybody can see- the Jets are not a great team---is poor judgement.

This. STFU, Rex.

Last week I tweeted (after the Pats game) -- losses like this hurt more because of Rex's mouth.

I got hammered but it is true. All the Pats fans were quoting his comments from the past few years and it made the loss even worse.

Rex Ryan. No more talk EVER. NO MORE. Everytime we lose, we look more and more like fools. Just shut your mouth and prepare this team the best you can to win. Silence is Golden. I'm tired of hearing random Jet haters (those who arent Pats, Bills, Dolphins, or Giants fans) talking sh*t to me, so shut up and coach your a$$ off.

I was particularly fond of us letting 44 seconds run off before half time and making a miserable effort to try and score before the half. Rex has learned nothing about how to use Time outs hes a ******* Idiot.

I don't think I've EVER seen a team totally give up so many times on 3rd and long like I have seen the Jets do it this year. That, IMO is when they lost that game last night...to not eveb TRY to get a 1st down.

Baltimore is laughing at the validation of their selection of Harbaugh over Ryan.

I was just now thinking the same thing. The whole thing and the reason why Rex won't fire Schottenheimer is because he is lazy. The Jets, from Woody-to Tannenbaum-to Ryan are all under this notion that Brian Schottenheimer is some kind of hot commodity who will be a head coach someday and that the Jets are lucky to have him. He won't, and we're not. If Rex Ryan has shown us one thing it's this: he doesn't want to be bothered with having to run an offense and doesn't care to try and pick any personell for that side of the ball. the one guy he had a strong say so on was Santonio Holmes. After him who has he lobbied for? I can't think of anyone.

Brian Schottenheimer also has his dad pissing in Rex and Tannenbaum's ear and he's always at Florham Park. Rex likes those old time daddy figure/football coaches around him. Rex relates his own life to Brian's; both sons of NFL coaches who grew up around the game. The bottom line is this; Brian Schottenheimer will be the Jets offensive coordinator as long as he wants and Mark Sanchez will be the starting QB until he's finally (inevitably) injured. We're stuck with who and what we are until then.

I was just now thinking the same thing. The whole thing and the reason why Rex won't fire Schottenheimer is because he is lazy. The Jets, from Woody-to Tannenbaum-to Ryan are all under this notion that Brian Schottenheimer is some kind of hot commodity who will be a head coach someday and that the Jets are lucky to have him. He won't, and we're not. If Rex Ryan has shown us one thing it's this: he doesn't want to be bothered with having to run an offense and doesn't care to try and pick any personell for that side of the ball. the one guy he had a strong say so on was Santonio Holmes. After him who has he lobbied for? I can't think of anyone.

Brian Schottenheimer also has his dad pissing in Rex and Tannenbaum's ear and he's always at Florham Park. Rex likes those old time daddy figure/football coaches around him. Rex relates his own life to Brian's; both sons of NFL coaches who grew up around the game. The bottom line is this; Brian Schottenheimer will be the Jets offensive coordinator as long as he wants and Mark Sanchez will be the starting QB until he's finally (inevitably) injured. We're stuck with who and what we are until then.

Rex should have had enough cache to get rid of B.S. after two AFC championship games his first two years. So I don't thinl the FO is forcing BS on him. He chose to proceed with this Pop Warner offense we run. He also fixates on CBs. Well, CBs cannot cover guys forever, and with our pass rush that is exactly what they have to do. Not only can't we rush a QB, but in the off chance we get to him, our linemen cannot bring them down, a problem opposing DLs do not seem to have with our smurf. Why do we go soft at the end of games and halves? Teams march up and down the field on us at those times in games. There are just too many questions with this team. Our problem is that we have some talent, but very few great players in the spots where you really need great, impact type players. I think of Revis. And that is about it. Center is not one of those positions where you have to have a stud and we do. Left tackle? Brick is not having a great year. LB? Harris is too slow to be a real impact guy. The rest are also rans. Safety? Hahahahahaha. RB? Shonn Greene is workmanlike. WR? Santonio makes big plays but does not put up big numbers. Burress is pretty good, not great. TE? I used to think Keller was a weapon, but he has gotten worse. And he blocks like a girl. Sanchez? Well, I won't even bother with Sanchez. A great QB would make some of these other guys better, including the OL. A stud LB would do the same. But Rex wants 9 CBs. And they all want a Schittenheimer calling their plays.

That last defensive call played right into Tebows hands why an all out blitz at that point in time ?

You hit it on the head...if this F'en Fat idiot would have layed back and waited for him to run, they never score a TD..at worst its tied at 13 apiece.

Archived