I am changing my username

Maxman

At least until you come up with something better than PS Jets.

BTW... Since I changed my name to Max 5 dudes sent me pictures of their penis. I will forward them to you when we swap names.

Only 5, wow. That is weird. That is a pretty slow day.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should the Jets somehow find a way to bungle today's game and lose to Buffalo at home, I respectfully request you change your username to "PoS Jets." At least just for the week.

The Jets found a way to bungle it FJF - they just didn't tune Stevie Johnsoninthemouth into the plan and he ruined their game schwansing for them. But we may only be a week away from PoS Jets

This is called planning ahead.

Phil changed his username so during the off season he can start another thread asking for suggestions for a new username. :)

In most situations I am 5 - 7 moves ahead of the average person...haha.

Damn you. Things were just fine until you had to go and change your avatar. I just look at that more than I ever do the actual poster names anyway. I guess it's a good thing I always already ignore posts from both of you anyway.

I tried to ignore myself, but the system wouldn't allow it.

He was super touch of pixie dust of teh JETS. He was 1-0 after starting the game thread. I am very concerned about the JETS if he is not starting the game thread against Washington! :)

I will keep PS Jets until the Jets lose. Most likely next preseason!

Archived