I really hope Gruden gets a head coaching job

Klecko73isGod

My favorite Jon Gruden moment from last night: "I hated coming to New Orleans to play. I used to tell my guys that when you go to play in the Superdome 'you gotta pound that rock to run the clock.'"

And that's it. Nothing more. No follow up. No mention as to whether he was successful in his quest. Not a word about how his players no doubt mocked the living sh*t out of him to his face for being a jackass.

By that logic, I hope you and smash get head coaching jobs too.

bwhahahahaa

Yeah because your opinions are so much better than mine or anyone elses for that matter. What you guys fail to realize is that plenty of people disagree with you as well, but choose not to argue. You guys point me out as being hard headed in my arguements but your just as hard headed on your side of the arguement yet it does not seem to apply there. And try to keep your issues with me in threads I actully post in seriously dont make reference to me in other threads I might not see and be able to respond to.

My favorite Jon Gruden moment from last night: "I hated coming to New Orleans to play. I used to tell my guys that when you go to play in the Superdome 'you gotta pound that rock to run the clock.'"

And that's it. Nothing more. No follow up. No mention as to whether he was successful in his quest. Not a word about how his players no doubt mocked the living sh*t out of him to his face for being a jackass.

Klecko You should ignore a lot of the color commentary from coaches like Gruden. Sometimes they blurt out sh*t just to hear themselves talk but they dont really think out what they are about to say. As a coach you have time to think about what your next move will be or even discuss it with your staff in the head set when your on air with a Mic in front of you its really easy to talk without thinking Just listen to Rich Gannon sometimes the guy blurts out some serious crap and sometimes sounds like he knows nothing about the team hes covering. You can tell which of the color commentators put in the work during the week Guys like Aikman, Johnson, Simms all put in the work then there are people like Solomon Wilcox (sp?) who have no idea wtf is going on.

Klecko You should ignore a lot of the color commentary from coaches like Gruden. Sometimes they blurt out sh*t just to hear themselves talk but they dont really think out what they are about to say. As a coach you have time to think about what your next move will be or even discuss it with your staff in the head set when your on air with a Mic in front of you its really easy to talk without thinking Just listen to Rich Gannon sometimes the guy blurts out some serious crap and sometimes sounds like he knows nothing about the team hes covering. You can tell which of the color commentators put in the work during the week Guys like Aikman, Johnson, Simms all put in the work then there are people like Solomon Wilcox (sp?) who have no idea wtf is going on.

I agree with EY. I think you need a head coaching job.

Yeah because your opinions are so much better than mine or anyone elses for that matter. What you guys fail to realize is that plenty of people disagree with you as well, but choose not to argue. You guys point me out as being hard headed in my arguements but your just as hard headed on your side of the arguement yet it does not seem to apply there. And try to keep your issues with me in threads I actully post in seriously dont make reference to me in other threads I might not see and be able to respond to.

i have no issues with you, ya hard headed sob

Was he not refering to you as well ? You can be the waterboy or the camera operator when we cheat.

Nope. I prefer to remain a partial observer.

My plan is I will support you for two years and then once you've proven how bad you are I will be your most outspoken critic, hounding you at every turn.

because I can't stand him on MNF anymore. He's so annoying and stupid he makes them unbearable to watch.

Please, someone hire this insufferable schmuck!

OMG!!! I actually agree with you. I'm going to church right now! Surely this is a sign of something evil.

klacko and garb offspring would be interesting, can you imagine the battles over which team it'd be a homer for?

What would be more mind-blowing is, as a couple, constantly having arguments in which neither side is in the right. That is, unless the basis of the argument is that the other party is wrong.

Archived