Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer's Red Christmas: Finder's Keepers, Loser's Die

HessStation

I thought you were way too smart to fall for JiF's nonsense.. it's obvious he wants to kill me for obliterating his scum team last game.

I have NEVER pioneered or participated in the lynch of either a new player or the prior games mod. That's a fact. If that's "playing like a pussy" then so be it. Thing is... 99% of you guys are guilty of it as well.

Your wording is too consise to my liking...usually you have voted new players even if just in jest...not saying you spearheaded their lynch...just that you are usually looser with your vote...also don't like the faint praise you sent my way...you are playing like a pussy.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meh.. I had a family emergency or I would have punted Crush that day.

and why did you mention Lily? Did you forget she was mod confirmed? I think she's just got her head in the clouds as to why she's voting me.

Yeah, I know Lily is modconfirmed. I'm talking from an "action" standpoint. Her's is a momemtum vote, not Smash's even though we know Lily is innocent. Now, are you saying Smash is being scum-opportunistic?

Your wording is too consise to my liking...usually you have voted new players even if just in jest...not saying you spearheaded their lynch...just that you are usually looser with your vote...also don't like the faint praise you sent my way...you are playing like a pussy.

I usally mess with new players, yes... seeing as how I messed with Leelou by suggesting she send me pics of her playing tennis, I didn't think it was necessary to add to that by voting her out of the gates as well.

Playing like a pussy??? hahaa what does that even mean. You are playing like a self righteous punk.

Yeah, I know Lily is modconfirmed. I'm talking from an "action" standpoint. Her's is a momemtum vote, not Smash's even though we know Lily is innocent. Now, are you saying Smash is being scum-opportunistic?

Yes that's what I'm saying. He's been my favorite since early on and I left a vote on him for awhile. That is, until Crusher scolded someone for voting Smash on his 1st game back which is when I realized we probably wouldn't get enough votes his way.

Which come to think of it makes Crush look bad.. why is he voting for me when I'm doing nothing more than going along with his own rationale... it's stupid.

Smash, CTM, Crush are my tops.

I thought you were way too smart to fall for JiF's nonsense.. it's obvious he wants to kill me for obliterating his scum team last game.

I have NEVER pioneered or participated in the lynch of either a new player or the prior games mod. That's a fact. If that's "playing like a pussy" then so be it. Thing is... 99% of you guys are guilty of it as well.

I'm not voting you for saying you wouldn't vote brett, you a$$.. I'm voting you cause you've been overreacting to votes, playing reactionary and contradicting yourself..

Stop with the games, what is this pro town power you've recently revealed so we can at least decide if we believe you

I'm not voting you for saying you wouldn't vote brett, you a$$.. I'm voting you cause you've been overreacting to votes, playing reactionary and contradicting yourself..

Stop with the games, what is this pro town power you've recently revealed so we can at least decide if we believe you

who's contradicting themselves? earlier you said I was playing cautious and now you're saying I'm playing reactionary. Which is it?

I'm the town double voter... I'll happily vet myself if we can get you to L2.

Yes that's what I'm saying. He's been my favorite since early on and I left a vote on him for awhile. That is, until Crusher scolded someone for voting Smash on his 1st game back which is when I realized we probably wouldn't get enough votes his way.

Which come to think of it makes Crush look bad.. why is he voting for me when I'm doing nothing more than going along with his own rationale... it's stupid.

Smash, CTM, Crush are my tops.

See like this, it was me and smash, then the ape calls you out for not including Crusher (Even though he pinged you) and now suddenly crusher is on your list. My read is that you are scum and doing a poor job of saving your a$$/creating confusion. If you are scum, crusher should be speed lynched tomorrow

Hes always been a retard when it comes to revealing not sure why we should think that would change.

who's contradicting themselves? earlier you said I was playing cautious and now you're saying I'm playing reactionary. Which is it?

I'm the town double voter... I'll happily vet myself if we can get you to L2.

hmm.. one of those roles that's both scum and town aligned. If you're a double voter, why don't i have an extra vote on me? Are you saying you can only use it once, or that it's not a passive power?

Regarding this... here are the votes as they were placed. I would classify all the votes by JF80, Vic, Lily, Smash and JIF as momentum votes. 5 votes in an hour.

Official Vote Count:

Pac (3) - CTM, Verb, Crusher

Brett (2) - BG, JiF

Verb (1) - Leelou

JC (1) - AVM

Smash (3) - Vic, Ape, Brett

Ape (3) - JF80, JC, Smash

CTM (3) - SMC, Wombat, Pac

With 19 players it takes 10 to lynch

DEADLINE IS MONDAY 8:00 PM EST

Pac, you may do a lot of different things as both town AND scum, but you never, ever pussyfoot as town. Even if there was good reason not to kill someone, you wouldn't bring it up; you'd just talk about which fat pig you DO want to kill.

Not to mention, you were a mod-confirmed townie last game. More than enough reason to cure our collective bloodlust for you by offing you day 1. After all, you said it yourself. The game doesn't really start until SOMEONE dies.

Unvote vote Pac

I don't like pacs flailing about here.

unvote

vote: PAC

Ditto

Vote Pac

Aww Shucks Pac

Unvote Ape

Vote Pac

Not gunna lie - I'm <3'ing this right now.

Unvote Bret

Vote Pac

After all, he's not willing to lynch the mod from last game or a newbie for that matter, so why him instead?

PAC its real simple you reveal with no counter claim and Im sure votes will fall off your train as they always do in these games. By not revealing all you do is die and hurt the town if in fact you are town ...so whats the problem here ? this is pretty straight forward stuff.

See like this, it was me and smash, then the ape calls you out for not including Crusher (Even though he pinged you) and now suddenly crusher is on your list. My read is that you are scum and doing a poor job of saving your a$$/creating confusion. If you are scum, crusher should be speed lynched tomorrow

What are you talking about? I said Crusher pinged me and why... then later - not exactly that long later - I list you 3 as my tops. You're trying too hard.

hmm.. one of those roles that's both scum and town aligned. If you're a double voter, why don't i have an extra vote on me? Are you saying you can only use it once, or that it's not a passive power?

Since when does a double voters 2 votes show on a vote count? are you intentionally playing dumb?

and I've answered your 2nd question.. you're not paying attention and making dumb posts. kinda validating my suspicion of you eh?

Since when does a double voters 2 votes show on a vote count? are you intentionally playing dumb?

and I've answered your 2nd question.. you're not paying attention and making dumb posts. kinda validating my suspicion of you eh?

Um, we've definitely seen it show 2 votes on the vote count.. BG"s superhero game comes to mind immediately

I don't think a double voter is that valuable. I think Pac is scum, and the longer he stays alive, the easier that will be to prove given that he's an easy NK target for scum now even if Pac IS telling the truth.

Agreed.

Vote Pac

He's claiming a role that is really only valuable in certain scenarios at endgame, but no guarantee really. I think knowing his alignment and not outing anymore roles on D1 is far more valuable than his supposed double vote power, and having to have to trust him until later in the game.

Agreed.

Vote Pac

He's claiming a role that is really only valuable in certain scenarios at endgame, but no guarantee really. I think knowing his alignment and not outing anymore roles on D1 is far more valuable than his supposed double vote power, and having to have to trust him until later in the game.

Agreed. And he wont make it to use it whens its valuable anyway.

bring PAC to L2 then let him vote himself.

if anyone is paying attention you're going to have some answering to do when this lynch goes down.

I'll be paying attention to see if I got another one on day 1 but you look pretty foul to me.

and for what it's worth when have we seen a train move this quickly that results in lynching scum? yeah.. not often if ever.

I like how everyone is trying to rationalize their votes like it's for a reason other than it being fun and/or a vendetta.

If I gave you 1 or more scum with Smash, CTM, and Crush I'll consider this another excellent game from yours truly.

Archived